King Juan Carlos's Nieces and Nephews, News Part 3: November 2007 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Simoneta Gómez Acebo very famous in Spain ?

Is Simoneta Gómez Acebo very famous in Spain ?

She is not very famous, but she is the most famous of the nephews of the King. She is Cartier's public relations in Spain and because of it she goes to many parties, specially fashion parties. Her former husband José Miguel Fernandez Sastrón is a musical producer and composer, and has friendship with known musicians. So she moves in the music and fashion world and because of it she is more known.

She is not very famous, but she is the most famous of the nephews of the King. She is Cartier's public relations in Spain and because of it she goes to many parties, specially fashion parties. Her former husband José Miguel Fernandez Sastrón is a musical producer and composer, and has friendship with known musicians. So she moves in the music and fashion world and because of it she is more known.

Thank you Lula for the information on Doña Simoneta Gómez Acebo as I don't live in Spain I had no idea what she does for a living,I also had no idea that her marriage was over .

I wonder if Doña Simoneta Gómez Acebo will inherit her mothers jewelry after the Infanta Pilar passes away?

First Communion of Maria Fernandez Sastrón y Gómez-Acebo

The girl is daughter of Simoneta Gómez Acebo.

Infanta Pilar and her family, Infanta Margarita with her husband, Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena with her son and Prince Felipe (who is the godfather of Maria), and the Prince Kubrat of Bulgaria with his family were in the celebration in the house of the Infanta Pilar.

Article and Photos

Comunión de la hija de Simoneta Gómez Acebo y José Miguel Fernández Sastrón

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom