King Abdullah of Jordan's Working Visit to Spain: January 27, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King heads to Madrid tomorrow

King Abdullah will meet with with King of Spain Juan Carlos and Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Zapatero.

Article

very nice photos thanks for sharing.
spanish royals seems happy to meet with the king Abdullah again,pitty QRania didn't go with him.
BTW Queen Sofia looks amazing i love her dress alot.

I Like the pictures. Thanks to all.
It seems that King Abdullah and King Juan Carlos have a really good relationship.

I Like the pictures. Thanks to all.
It seems that King Abdullah and King Juan Carlos have a really good relationship.

Both royal families have great relation:flowers:

Is there going to be a dinner tonight?

The photos of the Royals look nice. They all seem to be in a relaxed and happy mood. It's nice to see them getting along that well.

No Her Majesty, King Abdullah flew to Davos after meeting with PM.

It's a pity this was such a short visit but the pictures are great.
King Abdullah seems to have a new hairstyle. Queen Sofia was so elegant, beautiful dress. I don't know how Letizia wears those shoes.

I know we're always trying to read something into the body language in photographs, but does anyone else agree that it's striking how close Letizia was standing to the King during the official photographs with the King of Jordan? I ask because "everyone" says they are so alienated, and here I'm not sure.

Thank you for all the pictures. Everyone seemed to be relaxed & enjoying the other company, its a pitty Rania was not at the visit, it wouldve been good to see her with the Spanish royals.

The only thing I did not like was in many of the pictures especially PPE's gallery, Letizia seemed to be really close standing to the King and almost looked like she was hiding behind him. I always think there should be some distance/space especially if near a King or Queen regardless if they are your in laws or family, thats just my opinion.

Thank you for all the pictures. Everyone seemed to be relaxed & enjoying the other company, its a pitty Rania was not at the visit, it wouldve been good to see her with the Spanish royals.

The only thing I did not like was in many of the pictures especially PPE's gallery, Letizia seemed to be really close standing to the King and almost looked like she was hiding behind him. I always think there should be some distance/space especially if near a King or Queen regardless if they are your in laws or family, thats just my opinion.

Of course there should be an space, even if the King were Letizia's father.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom