Irene Urdangarín, News and Pictures Part 1: August 2005 - November 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about prince Nikolai of Denmark. He has stick out ears more than Irene i think.
But she can be a nice person even though if she gets stick out ears and become crosseyed.
That does not say anything about her personality and i think her personality is more important than her look.
Children can be as pretty as you can imagine but behave trrible.

Ears can be fixed later. She is a beautiful baby...if the ears are her only problem...that can be easily fixed. Also, girls have long hair and that can be covered. All babies are adorable!

she's totally adorable..
Leonor & Irene are both beautiful baby girls.. must be a real delight for the king & queen on 2005.

She is sooooooo cute!!! And has a beautiful blue eyes!!! :)

for me she have a little of miguel and juan valentin! and the undangarin's eyes!

She is sooooooo cute :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I imagine the kind of trouble Irene & Leonor will get into when they get older, jeje, they only have 4 months of age difference, so I think they would get along great like Felipe Juan and Juan Valentín do (cousins, friends and confidants)...

The most recent picture of Irene:

source: Diez Minutos

Irene in covers of Semana and Diezminutos magazines

Attachments

• 2006010426revistas2.jpg
    2006010426revistas2.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 311
  • 2006010456revistas4.jpg
    2006010456revistas4.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 663
Could someone please help me? When searching for pics of Irene Urdangarin only a few ones come up... could you please give me another tip? Does Princess Cristina of Spain help? It´s just I want pics of the baby nor the Princess :confused:.

Here there are some of Irene.
The first scan is horrible, I know, because the pic is large and it´s just in the middle of the magazine (LECTURAS, by the way)

From SEMANA

From HOLA

A few more from HOLA

Below, can´t be enlarged. From LECTURAS and SEMANA

irenepink070dy.jpg

irenepink068nj.jpg

irenepink015xb.jpg

thanks again, annaraikko!

oh my gosh... little Irene indeed has incredible eyes.
she looks like a living doll rather than a baby.
Cristina & Inaki already have good looking boys, and by the looks of it, they'll have beautiful little girl!

You´re welcome... Yes, you´re right, she´s such a cutie dollie, isn´t she??? :)

Shes a doll alright :) sweet as can be

annaraikko said:
Could someone please help me? When searching for pics of Irene Urdangarin only a few ones come up... could you please give me another tip? Does Princess Cristina of Spain help? It´s just I want pics of the baby nor the Princess :confused:.
The links to most photos where little Irene appears were posted in this thread.;)

Irene is a very pretty baby.

It's nice to see Irene's brother playing and kissing her. I can just imagine how her brother will act when Irene starts crawling and walking.

Irene on her cousin, Leonor's christening.
photo are kindly posted by mtbcm, scanned from hola magazine

she's so adorable... you can see her clear blue eyes, and her growing blonde hair..

irene is sooo beautiful! I love her face! is adorable!

I love the fact that Irene is dressed so girly, I guess Cristina & Iñaki got tired of pants after 3 boys so they dress her like a doll (and she's quite beautiful) with pink and stuff:D

exactly, she look like a doll!

Irene is a beautiful :D !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Irene has a beautiful eyes ;) :) !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I notice that Christina is adept to the "dummy " ( ? ) The word in amarican is " pacifier " isn't. May be it's very effective, but it's not very beautiful; the Victoria's socks is more funny ( joke....)

Yes, you´re so right about the dummy!!! She´s the only one in the Royal Spanish family who "uses" them isn´t she?
By the way, could someone please tell me where are the pics of Irene at the port? She was carried in a Maxi-Cosi and she was about 2 months old or so. I remember seeing them in here but I can´t remember where and I´d like to print them out. THANKS! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom