Infantas Elena and Cristina and Families Vacation in Lanzarote and Menorca: July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the article and translation monica821. I thought he was away on business. I didn't know he had to still undergo a series of checkups for his heart. It makes sense though since his stroke was so serious years ago.

By the way, "massages with hot chocolates and stones," ahh, some people know how to live.

Where in America will Infanta Elena and her family go?

lynn said:
Where in America will Infanta Elena and her family go?

She'll be staying at a friend's house in the Hamptons.

So is Alexia's vacation also concluded or will she be staying there longer?

lecturas

Last edited:
Thanks for scans! The first one is really cute. There must have been a strong wind, the hair of Cristina and Irene looks so funny...:)

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Thanks for scans! The first one is really cute. There must have been a strong wind, the hair of Cristina and Irene looks so funny...:)

You're right LaChicaM....Lanzarote and all of the Canary Islands can get really windy! ;)

Hey mon thanks for the scans!
I just realized that the "Lecturas" people mixed the names!
In the picture where Iñaki, Cristina and Irene are, they put Juan and Miguel but those are Juan and Pablo; and in the picture where the boys are with Froilan, those are Juan and Miguel not Juan and Pablo!:D:D:D:D

monica821 said:

Thank you Monica for sharing the Lecturas scans...

I love to see the casual look of Infanta Cristina in those pics... I love her hair too...

About the kids there is nothing we can say more without looking incredibly silly:rolleyes: . They are cute beyond words and Irene seems to be a very energic little girl.

That picture of Cristina and Alexia standing with their little babies is priceless:) .

Regards,
mtbcm :)

thanks everyone for posting the pictures. They are fantastic! I'm really glad Princess Alexia is there too. All the kids are so beautiful. They're all growing up so fast! The picture of Irene and Carlos interacting is my fav!

I think those children are very lucky that their families get together often. They're going to grow up being very close and those are the relationships that will last them through life.

magnik said:
Victoria Federica is very nice girl and princess Alexia has beautiful girls.
Couldn't agree more. Little Arrietta has always been a real beauty. I also love little Victoria, with her gorgeous mane of hair and mischievous face!

I have to say I do miss Helena's husband there. I guess I'm one of the few people who likes to see pictures of him with his wife and kids..?:confused:

princess olga said:
Couldn't agree more. Little Arrietta has always been a real beauty. I also love little Victoria, with her gorgeous mane of hair and mischievous face!

I have to say I do miss Helena's husband there. I guess I'm one of the few people who likes to see pictures of him with his wife and kids..?:confused:

We like to see him with Elena and the kids but sadly we're used to his "missing in action" act so, it's more like we don't expect him to spend as much time with his family as (for example) Iñaki does 'cuz he has never done it much...:(:(:(

monica821 said:

Thanks a lot for sharing your scans, Monica! I love the pic on which Cristina is kissing her little Irene, simply wonderful! I hope Cristina will get and keep it as a great memory..:)
Crisinaki, as to your comment about Jaime, I would not say that he does not spend that much time with his children, in my eyes we do not really know anything about that, maybe he simply prefers to be a more private father...

iceflower said:
Thanks a lot for sharing your scans, Monica! I love the pic on which Cristina is kissing her little Irene, simply wonderful! I hope Cristina will get and keep it as a great memory..:)
Crisinaki, as to your comment about Jaime, I would not say that he does not spend that much time with his children, in my eyes we do not really know anything about that, maybe he simply prefers to be a more private father...

my dear K:), I'm not saying he's not a good father, I'm saying he doesn't like to be in the "summer spotlight" that much but maybe he should do it just for the sake of the kids, to make the holidays much better for them;)

galatea_12 said:
I'm sorry I'm not so familiar with the Spanish Royals.....

May I ask who is the person Princess Cristina is talking to? :confused:

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/528/foto2r32867wz9.jpg

It's Princess Alexia of Greece. She's the daughter of the former Greek King Constantine, who's a brother of Queen Sofia of Spain.

Alexia and Cristina are cousins. She married a Spanish businessman, has three kids and lives in Lanzarote.

More information about Alexia and her family can be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...arlos-morales-family-current-events-5077.html

This is on Menorca so please just move it if it is the wrong thread
Infanta Cristina and family on a sailboat in Menorca with friends. Cristina certainly has a good figure after 4!! children, she dont look to thrilled with the attention though, and I must say her husbands taste in swim shorts has not improved since las year
Face to Face

Last edited:
Wowww finally photos of the Dukes of Palm with the children :wub: !!!! thank you very much they are beautiful.
The infanta Cristina has a very athletic body.

Last edited:
Thanks everybody!
Looking at the pics of Infanta Cristina and Family, I gotta say WOW, what a body for a 41 year old woman who has had 4 children!
Her hubby is not far behind in the good looking departament but he needs to go and purchase some good ol' black Speedos:lol:

crisiñaki said:
Thanks everybody!
Looking at the pics of Infanta Cristina and Family, I gotta say WOW, what a body for a 41 year old woman who has had 4 children!
Her hubby is not far behind in the good looking departament but he needs to go and purchase some good ol' black Speedos:lol:
Oh yes, he does!:lol::ROFLMAO::lol:
As for Cristina: it was said somewhere, that in Borbon family somebody always has to be on diet, one of the Infantas, Felipe or the King. It's incredible but as for me Cristina looks better on her face and has a slimmer figure now, after giving birth to 4 kids, than earlier, in her twenties, for example. It must be also the matter of clothes, fashion, hairdos and cosmetics, but she really is prettier now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Larzen or sharing Cristina's family pictures... I guess one of the reason she doesn't like to be spoted is because every summer whenever they go sailing with friends some magazines speculate and make not-so-pleasant comments... :(

I have a question... when will the Infantas (and family) go to Mallorca?

I found bigger pics!
21ongqw.jpg
21ongy0.jpg

21onh46.jpg
21onhc6.jpg

21onhgz.jpg
21onhjp.jpg

21onhpv.jpg
21onhv9.jpg

source: Sipa via Isifa

Don't you just love the pic of Iñaki kissing Irene's head?:wub::wub:

Oh monica821, you are totally right. This photo of Iñaki kissing Irene or simply Iñaki holding her and Juanito at the same time are incredible...I can't stop of looking at them.
I know a lot of friends of Alexia and Carlos Morales in Lanzarote and all of them say that Cristina and Iñaki are very friendly and lovely with each other. Also that the children are not so serious than we see in the photos and that Irene is a little doll!
I want to know them also!!!!

very very thanks to this nice picture wonderful !

Camel Pictures on Page 2

Is there a way to see the camel pictures on page 2 without logging? The pictures did not come up when it was clicked. thanks

picturesdesk

Attachments

• 11353735.jpg
    11353735.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 320
  • 11353739.jpg
    11353739.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 378
  • 11353737.jpg
    11353737.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 348
  • 11353738.jpg