The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-12-2021, 05:01 AM
Majesty

I believe that Leonor will be called Leonor I when she becomes Queen.
This is because, the Kings of Spain continued with the reign appointments of the Kings of Castile, so it is very likely that Leonor will be Leonor I.

Old 09-12-2021, 05:47 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Leonor may indeed follow her father and grandfathers tradition of using a regnal number but its a long time off.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Victoria's Future Title? rop81 Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel and Family 80 09-12-2021 08:00 PM
Ordinals In The Titles Of Monarchs CrownPrinceLorenzo Royal Ceremony and Protocol 89 08-14-2021 11:53 PM
Marriage Between Two Heirs? BritishRoyalist Royal Chit Chat 56 12-28-2020 06:12 PM
Crown Prince Pavlos: Current and Future Titles Raia Crown Prince Pavlos, Marie Chantal and Family 64 09-30-2020 11:52 AM
Nikolai and Felix: Future Possibilities and Options Julia Prince Joachim, Princess Marie and Family 63 01-11-2018 06:16 PM

Popular Tags
american archie mountbatten-windsor asia baby names biography birth britain britannia british royal family buckingham palace camilla camilla parker-bowles camilla parker bowles china china chinese ming dynasty asia asian emperor royalty qing chinese clarence house colorblindness commonwealth countries coronation daisy doge of venice dresses duchess of sussex duke of cambridge duke of sussex edward vii family life gemstones george vi hello! henry viii hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume highgrove history hochberg hypothetical monarchs jack brooksbank japan jewellery kensington palace książ castle lili mountbatten-windsor list of rulers medical meghan markle monarchy mongolia mountbatten names nara period plantinum jubilee pless politics portugal prince charles of luxembourg prince harry princess eugenie queen louise royalty of taiwan solomon j solomon spanish royal family speech sussex suthida taiwan thai royal family united states wales