First Communions of Juan, Pablo and Victoria: May 23 and 27, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adorable photos! Pablo always seems to end up beside Felipe's girls on photoshoots. :flowers: Leonor looks really mature, composed and quite the professional especially beside her troublemaking little sister. I just love it. And look at Sofia bringing a smile to the King's face. That's quite an achievement, I think. :lol:

a pic from this occasion, very low key as described by lula.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2007/07052402.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2007/07052401.jpg

There were no cousins at the photo shoot but apart from the parents the Kings, Felipe (Letizia was on maternity leave), Cristina & Inaki can be seen.
It is nice to see Infanta Elena's closest family members and Don Jaime attending Victoria's communion.

Thank you for all the beautiful photos. The family looked so color coordinated they must have had a conference call about outfits and all decided to wear gray.

It is nice to see Infanta Elena's closest family members and Don Jaime attending Victoria's communion.

Oh just to clarify these pics show Froilan's first communion in May 2007. But it will look similar for Victoria since she attends she same school / will take place in the same order.

Back in May 2007 Elena and Jaime were still a couple, at least for the public.

I see. Still I think Don Jaime will attend his daughter's first communion. Prince Felipe may not be in attendance because the Crown Princely couple left to Columbia. It is possible that Infanta Elena's parents and sister will attend. Will there be any photos?

I see. Still I think Don Jaime will attend his daughter's first communion. Prince Felipe may not be in attendance because the Crown Princely couple left to Columbia. It is possible that Infanta Elena's parents and sister will attend. Will there be any photos?

Yes hopefully it will be similar with a quick photo op. Don Jaime will certainly be there, plus Kings & Cristina & Inaki, if possible. Felipe & Letizia will be on duty for Spain, they are excused.

Little infanta Sofia certainly caused an impact on the ceremony. I laughed out loud seeing her antics on the photos (even the king smiled) and also the looks of horror that her little cousin Irene was giving!!!!(Like: Not me, ever!)

It's a bit unfair to compare Sofia to her sister who looks the perfect doll / poster child, like her father once did, not one bit edgy and certainly suiting the expectations of her parents, especially her mother. Looks like Leonor already took in the idea that nothing less than perfection will ever be good enough in her life.
It seems to me as though you're projecting your own negative sentiments regaring Letizia onto her 3year old daughter....

This may come off as a weird request but have there been any closer shots of Sofia(apart from when Leonor is grabbing her cheek and when Letizia is holding her afterwards) I've seen quite a few of Leonor but not many of Sofia. Alot of the good ones I've seen are tagged.

The ceremony of Victoria Federica's first communion already has begun. The Infanta Elena has come with her children, Victoria was dressed in her white dress of the first communion. The Duke and the Duchess of Palma have taken in this occasion Juan and Pablo. Jaime de Marichalar has arrived with his mother. Infanta Pilar with her daughter Simoneta and granddaughter María.

And what about the King and Queen, Did they attended?

Victoria is very cute in her white dress.Hope we´ll see many more photos of this ceremony as well.

Thanks for the photos!:flowers:
Victoria looked cute. It was a bit crowded. As expected, Infanta Elena's parents and sister attended.
Picture details Are these men relatives of Don Jaime? They bear some resemblance to him.

Picture details Are these men relatives of Don Jaime? They bear some resemblance to him.

Don Jaime has four brothers and one sister. I think the gentleman on the right is his brother Alvaro, very good looking, an explorer who has done all kinds of naval adventures.

Don Jaime has four brothers and one sister. I think the gentleman on the right is his brother Alvaro, very good looking, an explorer who has done all kinds of naval adventures.
Thanks for the information !:flowers:

What joy to see the smiling face of Felipe, amongst his parents, his sister, grandparents and aunt/uncle. It´s obvious this child loves his family, especially his cousin Juan.
Nice family reunion and Infanta Elena always so elegant.

Did the king immediately fly out from Spain after this ceremony for the UEFA football match in Rome?

It always seems to me that the relationship between Juan Carlos and little Pablo is very close. It seems like whenever they do group shots, Pablo is always near his grandfather :)

Victoriaa was beautiful!! :wub: very very pretty!
Yep morhange I think the king flew out of Spain right after the communion, I think Madrid - Rome is a short flight.

Victoria federika looks a little sad...she is so tiny and thin. But when she smiles frankly, all her little face lights up and she is the greatest of the girls. I liked the pictures very much, and I'm happy she could have her father close to her in a so important day...even if I never liked Don Jaime de Marichalar much. Iñaki Urdangarín is much, but by far, much better than this one as a husband (my personal opinion)Vanesa.

Wonderful pics. it is so nice to see royal family together again.:)

:previous:I don't think little Victoria was sad. Maybe overhelmed, she seemed to be excited about her lovely dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom