Expo Zaragoza 2008: June 14-September 14, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expo Zaragoza 2008. 14th June to 14th September.

Expo Zaragoza 2008

Expo Zaragoza 2008 :: Home

Casa de Su Majestad el Rey de España

Official inauguration of the International Exhibition
" Water and Sustainable Development "
Enclosure of the Expo Zaragoza on 13 th June 2008

Presided by Their Majesties the Kings, accompanied by Their Royal Highnesses the Princes of Asturias, Her Royal Highness the Infanta Elena, Her Royal Highness the Infanta Cristina and Don Iñaki Urdangarin.​

The Prince of Orange and Princess Maxima will visit on June 25th, to take part in the Dutch Day of the Exposition.

The Royal Family is at this moments inaugurating the Expo 2008.
You can follow on line here
La2 - rtve.es,

Last edited:
Infanta Elena looks great in blue suit. :)

Letizia looks very trendy, quite different from her normal business-woman look. I like her skirt. Elena's suit has a nice color, but pattern is not good. It's very windy, women have a little problem with the hair flying.

:previous: that was what I was thinking too.:lol: i thought it was just me or the screen, but his hair was really a bit unruly!

Lovely pictures, thanks everyone. I absolutely love Elena's outfit, she looks amazing in that shade of blue!!

Queen looked nice, but boring. She must have this style of suit in every single color.
Letizia looked quite diferent from her usual style, quite chic. But I really wish her top is not black. There are so many colors in her skirt, she should have picked a brighter color top.
Elena looked great from far, bright blue color, nicely cut suit, but when the cameras came close, the pattern was not nice.
Cristina's pants looked very chic, seemed Armani to me. Her vertical striped jacket was a total mismatch to her horizal striped pants. Her blonde hair was so overly bleached, starting to look like Maxima's :cool:.
I think ZP's wife Sonsoles looked the best with her dark blue coat dress.

Felipe and Letizia with Mexico's President Felipe Calderon
Daylife
Felipe and Letizia European Commission President Jose Manuel Barroso
Daylife
Queen Sofia with Sonsoles Espinosa
Daylife
King Juan Carlos with Portugal's President Anibal Cavaco Silva
Daylife

Queen looked nice, as usual. I like the outfit of Letizia, it´s quite trendy and chic. I think that the black top fits great to this lovely skirt. Lovely colour for Elena, but the pattern didn´t work for me. I´m so bored with Cristina always having pants.

ADN.ES/Acto inagural de la Expo en Zaragoza

Great fireworks!

Last edited:
I think ZP's wife Sonsoles looked the best with her dark blue coat dress.

I agree here, she looks most appropriate. Queen Sofia elegant as always, I do like Letizia's outfit, the skirt is very pretty and the blouse very chic with the see-through sleeves. I hate the peeptoes though, they casualize every elegant outfit IMO. I like Cristina's trousers but not the overall combo. Elena is elegant as usual although I personally don't like the colour and the pattern looks a bit antiquated.

Thanks for the pics everybody, looking forward to pics of all the other Royals coming along. A feature from HOLA on who will show up:
Galerías de imágenes

i'm in love with letizia's skirt. elena looks fantastic in blue as well... quite appropriate to inagurate an exposition on water! :)

i'm glad to see so many foreign royals are coming to spain for the expo. it is such an important issue that their presence may draw attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom