Death and Funeral of HRH The Infanta Pilar,Duchess of Badajoz. January 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia has been the enemy and the evil witch for a long rime but it was Felipe the one who cut all ties with his sister, it was very very very very grave the things his brother in law made and he is not an idiot, her sister has been exonerated but only because who she is, and in Spain nobody believe she didn't know anything about her husband affairs. I think the big problem is they don't regret anything, they think they are innocent even if there are proofs and proofs against them (or Urdangarin) and they don't beg for perdon and show any kind of regretting, no, they are very proud of themselves forgetting their children and the difficult live they are having to have because their father actions, in school other children can be so cruel.

For Felipe must to be very painful, after all she is his sister. We don't know how is their relationship, one thing is show in public, where there are cameras everywhere and there are a protocol to follow, and another and totally different thing is your private life, but they, Felipe and Letizia, care about they nephews and nieces, Irene attended to Sofía first communion for example and Victoria has a very good relation with Letizia. I really think their private relation is good, not as used to be a few years ago but tolerable. It said Juan Carlos is very disappointment with his daughter, he tried to help her of course but she and her husband also were the ones who took away his crown.

And I don't want to say anything else, this is the place to remember an extraordinary woman as HRH Infanta Pilar de Borbón.

Almost a week late but Casareal managed to release footage of the Funeral of the kings aunt at Real Monasterio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial.

There will be another mass for Infanta Pilar, this time organized by the Nuevo Futuro association, Infanta Pilar has been President of Honor of.

The mass will be held on February 14 at 20 pm in the Parish Madrileña San Francisco de Borja.

** hola article **

The Nuevo Futuro had a special place in Infanta Pilars heart it will be very strange not to see her at the 2020 Madrid charity market.

The Mass is a nice idea from the charity to its late Honorary President.

It's great that the Nuevo Futuro is organising the mass for Pilar; you can tell they both meant a lot to each other. It will indeed be strange not to see her there.

There was a good turn out at the Memorial Mass ,I spotted Beatriz d'Orléans in attendance with members of the Spanish nobility.

Felipe is His Most CATHOLIC Majesty of Spain. She is his sister. And you're saying that he stood within a foot of her and deliberately ignored her? If that's true, IMO, that would make Felipe small minded, petty and cowardly. Not qualities that tend to make a good man, let alone one deserving of his position as King. So, I'm going to stick with blaming it on protocol. The alternative you present makes him look too pathetic.

I know this is quite late but I don't think the King and Queen deliberately ignored the Duchess of Lugo and Infanta Cristina. We both don't know much about royal protocols as protocols vary in every country but what I know is that Spanish Royal Family is a stiff one, it's not as lax as other countries.

I happen to see this video. During the funeral of Infanta Alicia of Spain, Duchess of Calabria as you can see, had King Emeritus Juan Carlos not see Infanta Cristina he would have just walked past her. The King and Queen of Spain did the same thing as that of the Duchess of Badajoz's funeral.

Infanta Alicia died in March 2017.

Its hard to believe that in a weeks time it will mark the 1st anniversary of the passing of the Infanta Pilar.

Its the family plot of the noble Gómez-Acebo family :previous:

Back
Top Bottom