Christmas Holidays with the Spanish Royal Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I was just wondering if we would ever get a glimpse of this...Nice to see the girls!

it seems that each year the xmas cards of felipe and letizia are getting more and more formal and official. i miss the years when we'd get more candid pictures.

I like the photo of Felipe/Letizia and the girls,Juan Carlos and Sofia's is very traditional and of that age.

Last edited:
:previous: I was wondering that too. IIRC they normally go skiing in the Basque County or other parts of northern Spain (Aragon gets a lot of snow during winter too).

:previous: She is! Irene looks very cool; I've heard that the coat she's wearing has become a trend amongst girls her age.

Lovely to see Don Juan with his grandmother and great aunt Irene :previous:

I love how close Sofia is to all her grandchildren. Nice to see them all together.

Juan looks really uncomfortable.

Yes he does. He probably hates all those media hounds taking pictures. He is at an age that that type of thing is probably making him feel very unease as you can see his hands are tight in fists which is a sign he is not comfortable.

Yes I noticed that too but given what's happened to his family over the past few years its understandable .

El Mundo has a video of the group leaving the theatre. To me Juan doesn’t look uncomfortable in it the way some of the pictures make him seem. He seems like a discreet, polite young man.

Honestly, what I noticed most was that he’s gotten really handsome almost overnight.

El Mundo has a video of the group leaving the theatre. To me Juan doesn’t look uncomfortable in it the way some of the pictures make him seem. He seems like a discreet, polite young man.

Honestly, what I noticed most was that he’s gotten really handsome almost overnight.

He bears a slight resemblance to King Felipe when he was Juan's age although Felipe was slimmer.

:previous: It is splendid that Infanta Elena and Infanta Cristina have a very nice support system for each other.

For the first time in years, there was no sign of the family around christmas and the new year in public: the traditional visit at Letizia's father's house on Jan 6th after the Pascua Militar did not take place. Journalists were waiting in vain for the car to appear as in previous years.
Leonor is supposed to be back in Wales from Jan 5th.
https://www.larazon.es/gente/casa-real/20220107/af7phnxuvzg7fjkm3egn4gzdh4.html

Back
Top Bottom