Tom Parker Bowles & Sara Buys 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here is another more clear picture of Laura:
And another one of The Duchess of Cornwall that we can see in the back view:
From Getty Images:

Attachments

• 55333378.jpg
    55333378.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 410
  • 55333353.jpg
    55333353.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
The happy couple. Pictures without watermark from; Corbis and AP

Attachments

• 42-15774727.jpg
    42-15774727.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 335
  • capt.llp11109110129.britain_royal_wedding_llp111.jpeg
    capt.llp11109110129.britain_royal_wedding_llp111.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 541
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 257
where Tom and Sara gone to honeymoon after wedding? but im not sure!

Sara Boyce

p.s. show Sara buys's engagement rings and wedding bands and Tom also but both got hidden away it!

Isn't Laura going to marry too? I belive I have read that she was going to marry Harry Lopes.

2 Pictures from Laura from; Rex Isifa

Attachments

• is_11202519.jpg
    is_11202519.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 769
  • is_11202533.jpg
    is_11202533.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 615
I liked Laura's dress! Modern and special with clean lines, no bow fripperies, no extra embroidery, no superfluous lace and well fitted to what looks like a very nice figure. I like the bottom but what makes it look strange in some pictures is that the tulle "underskirt" got wet and lost part of its effect (in spite of the stiff understructure). Silk tulle can become limp very fast. I don't like the bejewelled film star sandals though.

Hummmm, I meant I liked Sara's dress, not Laura's. Laura's makes me think of an insect costume in a school play. I don't get this green shiny coat that looks like folded bug wings over the pale blue skirt. All she needs is a hat with antennae. Sorry!

It is more pictures from seger press, and I just laugth then i see Lauras face on the pictures with Charles and Camilla!

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00146476.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00146476.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 430
from what she wore at camilla's wedding i expected much much worse!!!

Lady Marmalade said:
I love the veil and her hair, but the not too crazy on the bottom half of the dress.

I agree. I don't really like the dress but I really like the way she is wearing the veil. It's different to anything i've seen before. I also like Camilla's headpiece.

I would have to see Camilla's outfit in person as on tv it looked white white, I keep reading about blue/silver but I haven't noticed that.

Some people have mentioned Sara's dress did not do her body any favours, or her face is very round but she is very different today from the way she looked back when she started dating Tom. She has lost a good bit of weight from then.

Lisele said:
I think Mabel's wedding dress looks a whole lot better than this!!!
I thought I would never say such a thing... but me too! :rolleyes:

I agree with nokklav.From what I saw from Sara at Camilla´s wedding I expected something much worser but it was appropriate for a wedding and not the ultra-mini wedding dress I expected:)

Nice pics. I don't like very mucht the wedding dress, but i belive is the correct dress for the correct womem, tend in count the cloth she wear until today.Is just peat the rain, but is bless weddind.
Just now, Kate don't go???Is strange.
Camila is beutiful and elegant like usual in the last times. I still don't like any that Laura wear.

From UKPress:

Attachments

• Tom_PB_Wedding_1-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_1-UKP.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 260
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_3-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_3-UKP.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 400
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_4-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_4-UKP.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 232
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_5-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_5-UKP.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 396
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_6-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_6-UKP.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_7-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_7-UKP.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_9-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_9-UKP.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_10-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_10-UKP.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 258
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_12-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_12-UKP.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 252
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_16-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_16-UKP.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 286
Photos UKPress:

Attachments

• Tom_PB_Wedding_17-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_17-UKP.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_18-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_18-UKP.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 301
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_20-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_20-UKP.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 266
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_23-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_23-UKP.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 183
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_24-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_24-UKP.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 225
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_25-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_25-UKP.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 257
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_29-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_29-UKP.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 342
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_30-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_30-UKP.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 210
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_32-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_32-UKP.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 250
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_34-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_34-UKP.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 236
Still from UKPress:

Attachments

• Tom_PB_Wedding_39-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_39-UKP.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 425
  • Tom_PB_Wedding_40-UKP.jpg
    Tom_PB_Wedding_40-UKP.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 263
From the pictures, it looks like Laura's overcoat and shoes do not match the dress. The coat and shoes look green, while the dress looks pale blue??

IMHO, not a pretty wedding, but interesting.

Camilla's was much nicer.

I just noticed her eye makeup, too heavy on the eyeliner. She is such a pretty woman with beautiful features, I just wish she had not done the raccoon eye look.

Tom is the image of his father..complete with the thinning hair on top.

They look so happy, I hope this marriage lasts as I hope he learned some lessons from his parents marriage.

her eyemakeup reminded me of alexandra of kent, she too uses kohl in the inner rim of her eyes, perhaps it is to reflect a bit of wildness.

thought her dress better on the runway of alexander macqueen
in black, it reminds of a barbie/night club singer dress,
in white and for a bride......
and it does not flatter her body type, her weakness is the bit under her waist, it is a bit heavy.
did not like her shoes either, emma hope has beautiful shoes for brides.

her veil and the way her hair was done and the dresses of the bridesmaids were pretty.

ps: what happened to the usual focus on the positive, at least was under the impression that that is your general way of seeing things;)

Lady Marmalade said:
I just noticed her eye makeup, too heavy on the eyeliner. She is such a pretty woman with beautiful features, I just wish she had not done the raccoon eye look.

Tom is the image of his father..complete with the thinning hair on top.

They look so happy, I hope this marriage lasts as I hope he learned some lessons from his parents marriage.

Veronica said:
Hummmm, I meant I liked Sara's dress, not Laura's. Laura's makes me think of an insect costume in a school play. I don't get this green shiny coat that looks like folded bug wings over the pale blue skirt. All she needs is a hat with antennae. Sorry!

I don't care for this outfit either. It looks like the overcoat and the skirt don't go together.

I was puzzled by the dress she chose for her mother's wedding too. It seemed too large and perhaps too long. I'm sure she has a nice figure but you really can't tell.

Elsa M. said:
Still from UKPress:

Who's the girl sitting with Prince Harry in the car?

On Sarah's makeup, they do tell you to wear more makeup than normal so it shows up on your wedding pictures (what I mean is, so that you look good as opposed to being painted like Dame Edna!).

sara1981 said:
where Tom and Sara gone to honeymoon after wedding? but im not sure!

Sara Boyce

p.s. show Sara buys's engagement rings and wedding bands and Tom also but both got hidden away it!

I am not sure if it is true but in an article today it said they will got to South Africa for their honeymoon, apparently Sara was born/lived there.

iowabelle said:
On Sarah's makeup, they do tell you to wear more makeup than normal so it shows up on your wedding pictures (what I mean is, so that you look good as opposed to being painted like Dame Edna!).

Yes, that is true.

I don't wear much make up on a daily basis -- just enough to cover put a little colour on my face. Most people cannot even tell that I am wearing any make up. But for my friend's wedding earlier this May, I felt like the make up was caked onto my face. It felt like I was wearing five pounds of make up, from liquid cover up to powder, mascara, four different colours of (blended) eyeshadow, blush, etc. Up close I looked rather ghastly I thought. But I looked very good in the wedding pictures, and even the ones from a distance, I did not disappear or fade away.

I think if you don't wear a lot of make up (or any at all) on a daily basis wedding make up seems excessive -- like Dame Edna or Tammy Faye -- but it really does look good in pictures. As long as you have a good make up artist, you won't look like a clown!

I know....but I could not resist a dig on her eyes...she has such pretty ones, I just thought less is more on them.

When my sister got married the makeup lady wanted to really make her face up using a ton of makeup and we both told her no.

I myself only use a little eyeliner..I guess I just don't like the heavy feeling around my eyes with all that on. :)

susan alicia said:
her eyemakeup reminded me of alexandra of kent, she too uses kohl in the inner rim of her eyes, perhaps it is to reflect a bit of wildness.

thought her dress better on the runway of alexander macqueen
in black, it reminds of a barbie/night club singer dress,
in white and for a bride......
and it does not flatter her body type, her weakness is the bit under her waist, it is a bit heavy.
did not like her shoes either, emma hope has beautiful shoes for brides.

her veil and the way her hair was done and the dresses of the bridesmaids were pretty.

ps: what happened to the usual focus on the positive, at least was under the impression that that is your general way of seeing things;)

I agree, and know how you feel. I always felt less is more and better on my face. I cannot stand to wear foundation unless I absolutely have to.

Camilla is looking much better these days...more relaxed and glowing.

Alexandria said:
Yes, that is true.

I don't wear much make up on a daily basis -- just enough to cover put a little colour on my face. Most people cannot even tell that I am wearing any make up. But for my friend's wedding earlier this May, I felt like the make up was caked onto my face. It felt like I was wearing five pounds of make up, from liquid cover up to powder, mascara, four different colours of (blended) eyeshadow, blush, etc. Up close I looked rather ghastly I thought. But I looked very good in the wedding pictures, and even the ones from a distance, I did not disappear or fade away.

I think if you don't wear a lot of make up (or any at all) on a daily basis wedding make up seems excessive -- like Dame Edna or Tammy Faye -- but it really does look good in pictures. As long as you have a good make up artist, you won't look like a clown!

Looks like Laura's favorite colour is green. Wonder if that's going to the colour of her wedding dress.:) Just joking.

Just as Camilla's outfit is photographed in different shades, so appears Laura's outfit. In the photo she was laughing with Charles and Camilla, the coat and shoes match; but in several others, they don't. I think the shining fabric picks up different hues depending on the ambient lighting.

Back
Top Bottom