Tatjana Waldburg-Zeil- Hohenems Married Philipp Eisl, October 2, 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HRHAmie

Gentry
City
Palo Alto
Country
United States
The eldest daughter of Stephanie (Nini) and Count Franz Clemens and great-great-great-granddaughter of Empress “Sisi”, Tatjana Waldburg-Zeil, got married to the son of an industrialist from Salzburg, Philipp Eisl, at St. Karl parish church in Hohenems in Austria. King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima attended the religious wedding ceremony and wedding reception of Tatjana Waldburg-Zeil and Philipp Eisl. The reception took place in the gardens of the Palais Hohenems, the residence of the family of the bride. The Dutch King and Queen are friends of the parents of the bride.IMG_4271.JPGIMG_4270.jpgIMG_4269.jpgIMG_4268.jpgIMG_4267.jpgIMG_4266.jpgIMG_4265.jpg

There is no ID on the wedding tiara yet...do we have any ideas of which one it might be?

I think I found the answer to my own question....

NettyRoyal Blog is reporting “The tiara was reportedly a present of Empress Elisabeth of Austria “Sisi” to her granddaughter Elisabeth, the great-grandmother of the bride, who in 1912 married Count Georg von Waldburg-Zeil-Hohenems. I assume so it was gifted when Elisabeth was a little girl, as she was born in 1892 and the Empress killed in 1898.”

So looks like it’s been in the family for a while. It’s quite a sweet piece with dainty Diamond flowers in a sort of garland. I like how it’s positioned upward and off of the head. Makes it look more ethereal.

It is Tatjana von Waldburg-Zeil und Hohenems but with the end of the monarchy the Austrians scrapped the von/zu/zur. So now she is known as Mrs Waldburg-Zeil. Petty nonsense from the Austrians.

The tiara was made by Köchert for Empress Elisabeth. Köchert just posted a picture of the happy couple on Facebook.

Back
Top Bottom