Rupert Finch and Lady Natasha Rufus Isaacs, June 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the photos!
The veil is nice. Who from the British younger royals attended this society wedding?

Princess Eugenie attended along with Cressida Bonas (the girl is said to be Prince Harry 's girlfriend)
The bride is gorgeous.Wow a brunette with blue eyes seems to be the dream of lot men I know.She also seems to have an interesting family background and professional life

Thanks for the information!:flowers:
Lady Natasha's efforts to address human trafficking are laudable.

Last edited:
Eugenie look awful. Where do the York girls shop?

Lovely bride. Eugenie's dress was not flattering, but she's got great legs like her mom!

I know. She seems addicted to those open jackets.

The hat was cute though.

And no matter what, she didn't look as bad as Cressida.

Oh, I don't think it would matter where they shopped, they - or at least Eugenie, since Beatrice seems to have improved - would pick something inappropriate for their body or just odd. Her hat and shoes and bag match, though, and I applaud that, and if she'd worn a black jacket, and done the buttons up, I'd think she looked quite smart. ETA. Or, at least, relatively smart.

I'd like to see about two foot chopped off the bottom of Cressida's dress.

Last edited:
Rupert Finch - ex boyfriend of Kate's from Marlborough College days Lady Natasha - supposed ex flame of William's from pre-uni days? And Kate has worn Natasha's dresses from her Beulah clothes line on a few occasions.

Natasha's dress is very typical English upper class country wedding style - she looks lovely. Her bridesmaids wore a blue version of the Beulah red dress that Kate wore at a dinner in autumn 2011.

Natasha's dress is very typical English upper class country wedding style - she looks lovely. Her bridesmaids wore a blue version of the Beulah red dress that Kate wore at a dinner in autumn 2011.

To me, it looks like one of those typical strapless dresses with a lace shrug on top ( pretty enough, but a disappointing choice for a fashion designer).

I have never cared for Beulah dresses such as those worn by the bridesmaids; they seem to be basically one style, and are not very flattering, imo.

thank you for those link, bride looked stunning! I love that dress and veil was very nice

Back
Top Bottom