Princess Clotilde d'Orléans & Edouard Crepy 1993

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mtbcm

Serene Highness
City
Lisboa
Country
Portugal

The wedding took place in Villa-Manrique de La Condesa (Sevilla), near the Montpensier Palace, in Spain.

The bride wears a gown designed by Gianfranco Ferré to Dior. Her hair was done by Hair-dresser Alexander. The tiara was worn by the Countess of Paris at her wedding.

First some photos taken at the Designer's Atelier during a visit of the bride.

Bride with Gianfranco Ferré

Bride with designer, her mother and her hair-dresser

Bride arriving with her father, Michael de Orleáns​

(the girls are: Elizabeth and Maria Teresa Walburg-Zeil (daughters of Matilde of Wurtemberg) and the boy is Simoneta Gomez-Acebo's son.)

Bride with the children

Arriving (from back to front)
Doña Esperanza de Borbón and Don Pedro de Órlens, Countess of Paris and Duke of Wurtemberg, Infanta Doña Pilar of Spain and Duke of Bragança, Princess Maria Teresa de Orleans and Duke de Noto (son of Dukes of Calabria)

Family of the Bride
Michael and Beatriz of Orleans, counts of Evreaux with their sons, Princess Adelaida (mother and daughter wear Dior) and Princes François and Charles-Philippe.

The Countess of Paris with her daughter Diana, duchess of Wurtemberg and Charles-Philippe, brother of the bride

The mother of the brde with the father of the groom, Patrick Crepy

The groom arriving with his mother, Marie-France de Crépy

Couple with Countess of Barcelona​

Couple with Countess of Paris

Going to the party

General view of the party

Dancing

Bride throwing the bouquet

With the cake

(All these pictures were scanned from Hola magazine and posted Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting)

Photos by Corbis Sygma:

Photo credits to Corbis/Sygma:

Edouard Crépy and the eldest daughter of the Comte d'Evreux have now four children: Louis Nicolas, Charles Edouard, Gaspard and Augustin.

Elsa M. said:
Edouard Crépy and the eldest daughter of the Comte d'Evreux have now four children: Louis Nicolas, Charles Edouard, Gaspard and Augustin.
And not even one little girl...?:eek:

What a pretty bride! I like the wedding dress...but I'd never wear something like that just becuase I think I'd feel like I was getting tangled up in the dress...and maybe I'd even trip! But it's such a classy dress....

These dress, hair - she had looked perfect:wub:

RachelD said:
Oh I know! I loved her hair too!
I just hope that when I marry I can look half as pretty as some of these royal brides!:flowers:

If you'll take a royal :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I hope so too, but you need a lot a lot of money ;)

and since the beginning of 2008 they have their first daughter and fifth child Eleonore.

I really disliked her wedding gown. I though the back was awful. Her hairstyle was especially terrible. Her veil was beautiful though.

What tiara did Princess Clotilde wear on her wedding day?

Back
Top Bottom