Prince Philippos of Greece and Nina Flohr: Dec 2020 / Oct 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Greek Royal family, King Constantine, Queen Anna Maria, Prince Pavlos, Princess Marie Chantal, Princess Alexia, Carlos Morales, Prince Nikolaos and Princess Tatiana, and I do not know it, but I imagine that also Princess Theodora They are already in Athens. And the mother of Nina, Katherina. Both family have been reunited today.

I hope that Queen Sofia, Infanta Elena, Infanta Cristina and their children are present at the wedding.

Do you already know who the members of the Danish Royal Family will be attending the wedding?

The places for these celebrations, in my opinion, are excelents, all these concrete places, with some spectacular views... , its have been elected by persons who knows very good Athens, I think that they are King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie, the Yacht Club is the favorite place of King, second, the premises of the National Gymnastics Association and at the night, there are some spectacular views, King Constantine and Queen Anne Marie has been in earlier events in this place, they known very well is place, like lake Vouliagmeni.

The best place for the celebrations would have been the Royal Palace but this is of course not possible.

More informations:
the guests to the Cathedral are 100, the rest of the guests will follow the ceremony from inside a Hotel where television screens have been placed to follow the ceremony live.

https://lafamiliarealgriega.blogspot.com/2021/10/los-100-invitados-la-catedral-de-atenas.html

The information I have taken from a spanish blog, but the blog says that this information is from the Greek press.
In addition, this says that the Royal house with the most representation is Denmark

:previous: In the Greek press, the groom is PHILIPPOS GLUCKSBERG and his parents are "former King Contantine and Anna Maria".:whistling:

King Constantine and Queen Anne Maria were also present. Look how the cathedral is, there is even a place reserved for the press, and he has placed flags on the façade

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KzM6H0qZ...Q/s2000/25be85e2a8b7417ea31dafd68c477fd5.webp
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7o5Lb9H6...HQ/s650/c1c89429d16e4e30b84fb59421a24fb0.webp

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-km05gZro...HQ/s650/6483f9acbecf43ee9686357054897dc2.webp

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-OMXsPj6U...HQ/s650/3eddbc90603c4fae900188d5452643c7.webp

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VPGB6PZl...HQ/s650/58f9583affe44458bfd62194bb6cd21b.webp

Princess Eugene, daughter of Prince Andrew, will be in the wedding in Athens .
Among the 100 guests, according to the Daily Mail article, is said to be Princess Eugene and her husband, Jack, representing the royal family.

The guest list will also include representatives from the royal families of Denmark, Spain, Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, the Netherlands and Hanover...

Last edited by a moderator:
Does Alexia attend without husband and children?
Will Theodora and Matthew attend?

Margareta Thorgren, the director of the Information department of the Swedish royal court, said to Svensk Damtidning there will be no members of the Swedish Royal Family attending the wedding.
Besked från hovet_ Kungafamiljen nobbar prinsens bröllop _*Svensk Dam

I'm sorry the Swedish Royal Family doesn't attend the wedding. :sad:
And will the Royal Family of Norway be at the wedding? Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit are close to Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal.

Last edited:
I'm sorry the Swedish Royal Family doesn't attend the wedding. :sad:
And will the Royal Family of Norway be at the wedding? Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit are close to Prince Pavlos and Princess Marie Chantal.

Nothing announced. I doubt Mette-Marit will be going considering the health risks it involves for her in the pandemic times.

Seems to me only personal friends to Phillippos and Nina are invited and not friends of his parents and brothers... Then both the Swedish and Norwegian RF falls off the list

I didn't expect to really see any members of the Swedish or Norwegian Royal Families present at the religious wedding.

The Greek press mixes up Beatrice with Eugenie....:whistling:

Does not appear so...no. Neither it seems will Mary and Frederik be attending.

Will Queen Margrethe II, Prince Frederik and Princess Mary attend the wedding tomorrow?

Will Queen Margrethe II, Prince Frederik and Princess Mary attend the wedding tomorrow?

That Spanish article said that at least QMII would be and that M&F likely would too (and there are no events scheduled in the calendar) – but they also said that all Benedikte's children would attend and it seems only Alexandra is there, so I don't think it's reliable.

I'm not entirely sure why someone like Billed Bladet haven't enquired about DRF attendance with the court.

First, the Danish Royal House does not provide data on Queen Margrethe and the Crown Princes for security reasons. Second, the wedding is framed by the pandemic, so it is logical that Queen Margrethe is not present at this party, and possibly not at the one tomorrow, after the ceremony, she will be in the ceremony, in the cathedral, and at the Yatch Club party on Sunday, it will be offered by King Constantine only to some guests, she will be. this is said by greek press and spanish blog. I also follow the Spanish blog, and the Greek press, and what they say is that the party of King Constantine could have a compensatory character for guests who have not been able to attend the wedding dinner and the party on Friday due to the pandemic.

I also believe that the King's lunch, at the Yacht club of Athens, has some meaning or motive, and I agree with them.

Queen Sofia has not been to this party either, and we do not question her presence, because the press says she will be, however the Spanish Royal House does not report on the family events of Queen Sofia, and we do not question this. I think we should not be alarmed, they will be

:previous: Only "security reasons" haven't prevented the court from confirming their attendance at other royal weddings.

It is true, she is princess Beatrice, no Eugenie,:sad: the princess Beatrice and her husband are in Athens. This photo is from tonight's party in
Vouliagmeni:flowers::flowers::flowers:

https://www.okmag.gr/image/s980x/webp/file/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Πριγκίπισσα-Ευγενία-.jpg

Not really surprised that Beatrice and Edo are in Athens even though it has been just over a month that she gave birth.

They seem to be invited to most of the posh/high profile society weddings; this is "their" crowd.

That Spanish article said that at least QMII would be and that M&F likely would too (and there are no events scheduled in the calendar) – .

But if all Margrethe, Frederik, Mary and Bendeikte attended that means Joachim would come to Denmark to act as Rigsforstander. Even at the greek Wedding's in London one Family member always remained at home.

Back
Top Bottom