Prince Manuel of Bavaria & Princess Anna zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great picture from fotomarktplatz

Attachments

• zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 583
Isn´t she adorable! I hope she isn´t flirting with one of the younger males at the wedding. Shameless. Shameless. :D

Dennism said:
Isn´t she adorable! I hope she isn´t flirting with one of the younger males at the wedding. Shameless. Shameless. :D

haha Dennism this young girld found her man!

Attachments

• zy.jpg
    zy.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 900
oh, what a lovely couple :D
perhaps, in 20 years or so, its their turn to marry *lol*

Attachments

• kd29328lskel.jpg
    kd29328lskel.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 7,817
  • kd2938sldje.jpg
    kd2938sldje.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 2,481
  • kd2932lsje.jpg
    kd2932lsje.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 2,384
  • kd2932skle.jpg
    kd2932skle.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 441
Wow..after seeing pictures of Anna's dress I think I can say that I really like it. The neckline is gorgeous and very flattering. I'm also fond of the ruffles around the neckline and the hem of the dress.

Thanks for all the photos. I wish the couple all the happiness in the world.

misshelen said:
haha Dennism this young girld found her man!

So it seems. And she has her hand higher up on the umbrella. A strong personality on her!

I must agree with all of you about the bride - this is one of the most beautiful and fantastic wedding gowns I've ever seen! I also love the neckline and the ruffles, and the whole overall composition of it just fits the bride so well!

And that bouquet, oh my! Must be on the absolute top of my list! So gorgeous!

The Guests

www.colourpress.com

1) Queen Silvia
2) Princess Madeleine
3) Pccss Madeleine and Victoria
4) The bridesmaids
5) Princess Maria Anna, Duchess Elizabeth in Bayern and Princess Helene
6) Prince Philip von Hessen with girlfriend
7) Countess Gunilla von Bismarck
8) Princess Felipa, Prince Leopold and Princess Ursula

Attachments

• kd293sle92.jpg
    kd293sle92.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 453
  • kd9028skdle.jpg
    kd9028skdle.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 448
  • kd29832lsse.jpg
    kd29832lsse.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 2,343
  • kd73487slkeh.jpg
    kd73487slkeh.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 1,730
  • kd02732ksle.jpg
    kd02732ksle.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 1,445
  • kd7328ksle.jpg
    kd7328ksle.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 911
  • kd09384lsek.jpg
    kd09384lsek.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 1,279
  • kd29832lssle.jpg
    kd29832lssle.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 2,214
Last edited:
Princess Anna (now von Bayern :)) 's gown is so beautiful, thanks for those great pictures of it.

This is really an attractive couple

Thanks everyone for all of the photos. I have been admiring them all morning. I love the bride’s gown. It's absolutely beautiful, and the detailing at the bottom is an interesting addition. I'm not a big fan of the bouquet (sorry GrandDuchess). I must say, I like what the bridesmaids are wearing. If someone said they were wearing green and didn't tell me what they looked like, I might have cringed at the thought, but they're very beautiful dresses. Anna and Manuel look so happy and I wish them all the best in the future. :)

The bride looked fantastic, I loved how she put her smal flower tiara on the front of green leaves, original and romantic, beautiful flowers also.

Madeleine wearing a recycled, strapless, blue gown for a wedding, what a suprise:D Seriously... I do like the dress and thought she looked very lovely though the hair and tiara combo could have been better. Victorias dress is so not a favourite of mine but outdoors it did not seem as shiny as it has done before, and her now more mature look also helps it.

From Lars Lindquist
1 Countess Gunilla von Bismarck:eek: Impressive jewels though
2 Countess Brigitte Boch?? atleast that is what the photographer wrote but Im thinking he is wrong and it is the Duchess in Bayern???

Attachments

• 5_00000015115.jpg
    5_00000015115.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1,075
  • 5_00000015111.jpg
    5_00000015111.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 456
Last edited:
Hannelore said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=176984

Duchess Elisabeth in Bayern with two of her daughters : duchess Maria Anna in Bayern (the thin one) and duchests Hélène in Bayern (the not so thin one ;))

Are they the mother and sisters of Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein and Duchess Elizabeth in Bayern?? I remember seeing Maria Anna at the wedding of Duchess Elizabeth and found her to be very pretty.

pdas1201 said:
Are they the mother and sisters of Princess Sophie of Liechtenstein and Duchess Elizabeth in Bayern?? I remember seeing Maria Anna at the wedding of Duchess Elizabeth and found her to be very pretty.

Yes they are! Elizabeth and her husband Max have 5 daughters:

- Sophie (married to prince Alois of Liechtenstein)
- Marie Caroline (married to duke Philipp von Württemberg)
- Elizabeth (married to Daniel Terberger)
- Maria Anna (not married yet)
- Hélène (not married yet)

Danielle said:
I don't want to be mean, but is that her real hair? It just doesn’t look right.

I don't think there's much about her that's still real ... Growing old gracefully hey :(

The jewels are very impressive though.

YEs, the bride's dress was very beautiful.

Thanks for the pics!!

The bride dress was beautiful, i love it!
The umbrellas were ugly,lol
The hair of Countess Gunilla doesn´t look real, lol, her pics aree abit scary
Glad that Carl-Philip was there, he´s so handsome! The dresess of Madeline and Victori were nice

Wow!!!
I think I love everything about this wedding.
The bride was stunning, her dress was probably one of the best I've ever seen.
The bridesmaids dress were beautiful, the flower girls and ring boys adorable...
The groom, some of the guests & the umbrellas...well it can't be all perfect now can it!
But the Swedish royal family; fabulous, fabulous, fabulous!!!!

I think the bride looks more like her cousin Lilly (sp) zu Sayn Wittgenstein Berleburg.

Did Prince Richard, Princess Benedikte or any of their children attend the wedding?

Thanks for the pictures. A very happy and handsome couple. Where is CP Victoria? Is she on vacation?

Names to Faces

My guesses...
pic 5: Duchess Elizabeth of Bavaria with the two unmarried daughters, Helena and Anna (on the lookout for potential husbands?);
pic 6: Prince Philipp of Hesse with (unknown) may be one of his sisters? (wasn't he a "confirmed bachelor"?);
pic 7: Countess Gunilla von Bismarck (too much Marbella sun);
pic 8: the parents of the groom: a proud Prince Leopold of Bavaria, his wife Ursula, and daughter Princess Maria Felipa in bridesmaid outfit.

Should be a good issue of Point de Vue next week!

Back
Top Bottom