Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma and Viktória Cservenyák; 5 October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Beatrix looks like she's lost weight since her accident. I hate the 3 A's dresses but Maxima looks nice. I don't like the wedding gown or the hair but Princess Viktoria looks happy and that's all that matters.

Princess Beatrix looks like she's lost weight since her accident. I hate the 3 A's dresses but Maxima looks nice. I don't like the wedding gown or the hair but Princess Viktoria looks happy and that's all that matters.

I agree. Their gray dresses are rather somber. The sleeves look like they are only partially attached at the shoulders?? [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Apeldoorn

Queen Maxima and Princess Beatrix look wonderful,nice to see Princess Mabel and daughters present.

Yes,good to see them back again,Princess Mabel and the Countesses..but it is a very very deep mourning attire for Princess Mabel,good,if that is how she feels,I am the last one to blame her but still..

Princess Beatrix is her beaming beautifull self again,regardless what happens..I bet she looked tremendously forward to this day...A celebration that lifts all out of a gloomy sad period .

Good to see Princess Anita too!!

Last edited:
The hairdo of the bride like from XIX century; she looks older than she is in it.
Juliana Guillermo's dress is also strange.
Baby weight still visible for Princess Aimee.

I agree. Their gray dresses are rather somber. The sleeves look like they are only partially attached at the shoulders?? [DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto Apeldoorn
They are wearing sleeveless dresses with bolero jackets, and if you are a vivid young girl, the jacket might slip down a bit ;).
I like the dresses, apart from the drab colour. If even Beatrix wears bright red, there is no need to put the young girls into mourning clothes. But in the end that's not up to me to decide.

The bride is beautiful. All the photos are beautiful but it is hard to see Mabel struggling with her emotions. Poor thing!

Lovely bride
but mourning and semi-mourning? why?? it's wedding! we saw Maxima in orange and neon yellow recently!
Kudos to princess Beatrix

The bride is beautiful. All the photos are beautiful but it is hard to see Mabel struggling with her emotions. Poor thing!

I love the brides children..little Countess Zaria and Julia ten Cate are looking beautifull as do the others!:)

The bride's dress was lovely and the little bridesmaids were sweet, although (this is very picky) I would've had their sashes the same colour, perhaps all in bright orange. It's nice to see that Countess Zaria was amongst the bridal party (see here ). I like how members of the immediate and extended DRF attended.

Regarding the Three Princesses' dresses: I'm not too sure about them, they remind me of dresses from the Victorian era. The pattern is also quite busy. But I do like their headbands.

Here are some photos of Princesses Beatrix, Mabel and Countess Luana (Countess Zaria isn't in the photos because she was a bridesmaid):

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100543.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100544.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100541.jpg

Princess Mabel is dressed in black and Countess Luana is wearing dark clothing, perhaps they're still in mourning, which is understandable.

The Church looks lovely,I did a google search for Mariakerk (Apeldoorn) and the only one it brought up was the one I posted above,here's it Dutch Wikipedia page.

Mariakerk (Apeldoorn) - Wikipedia

Video I found

Mariakerk Apeldoorn by Willy Reimink - YouTube

Thanks for these An Ard Ri. :flowers: The interior of the church is lovely, particularly the glass stained windows; however I'm not too keen on the church's exterior.

Last edited:
To see the kiss must be very hard for Princess Mabel. She will never have the chance to kiss the man she loved from the bottom of her heart.

From what do you suppose that? Yes, her heart is broken now, but her life hasn't ended yet - if there is a life, there is a hope...:flowers:

She looks radiant, imho. I really like the simple empire line dress. The hairstyle might not be everyone's taste, but I think that it is quite far from Princess Leia.

But is she hiding a littel secret behind the bouquet and the high waistline :flowers:? I was surprised at the very short engagement period. Nowadays, most couples take more time to plan their wedding. Unless...:)
The bride is a lawyer and published novelist; your suggestion is a good and entertaining guess that may well be true, we shall all wait and see!:flowers::whistling:

The bride is a lawyer and published novelist; your suggestion is a good and entertaining guess that may well be true, we shall all wait and see!:flowers::whistling:

:whistling::flowers::ohmy:....

PPE Agency

And the group pic in the gardens of Het Loo Palace!

Didn't see aunt Therèse,nor TH Prince Bernhard and Princess Annette which is due to circumstances ofcourse,but still,a great pity,they belong there too.

Last edited:
Nice to see the whole Dutch Royals to-gether with joy or sorrow.
The only single now is Juliana G.

Yes,good to see them back again,Princess Mabel and the Countesses..but it is a very very deep mourning attire for Princess Mabel,good,if that is how she feels,I am the last one to blame her but still..

Princess Beatrix is her beaming beautifull self again,regardless what happens..I bet she looked tremendously forward to this day...A celebration that lifts all out of a gloomy sad period .

Good to see Princess Anita too!!

I was not expecting to see Mabel, my heart still breaks over her loss, and her daughters loss of their father.

Last edited by a moderator:
But look how Countess Zaria beamed!!!Just wonderfull!
There is joy for the children,out of the gloom and sadness.

Courtesy the wonderfull Albert Nieboer of PPE:

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Oct2013/PPE13100568.jpg[/IMG]

How precious she looks, thank you!:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Loved Princess Beatrix' look today. I wish she had worn that style of hat more often when she was Queen -- quite flattering on her face. I'll reserve any comment about Mabel -- I can't imagine having to sit through a wedding just weeks after burying a husband. Too sad.

Queen Maxima look lovely although I wish she had worn a brighter color. What was she thinking dressing the three girls in those outfits -- horrible! The degree of horror was only surpassed by the mustard yellow sashes on the gowns of the bridal children. She couldn't have selected another color????

BTW, the bride does look like she's concealing a little "surprise" under her gown -- as pointed out by one of the other posters on this thread!

BTW, the bride does look like she's concealing a little "surprise" under her gown -- as pointed out by one of the other posters on this thread!

We will see!

Has the bride walking down the aisle alone? I can't see her father at her side.

Which tiara did she wear?

Last edited:

The bride may be pregnant.

I think Viktoria made a very beautiful bride! I like her hairstyle, and like another commenter said, it's very reminiscent of the 19th century. Her dress is so simple and understated, very elegant. Lovely flowers, too.

Princess Aimee is so lovely and her daughters are adorable, too! All of the guests were very well-dressed. The mother of the groom (Princess Irene, I believe?) was very chic in her scarlet red ensemble.

Back
Top Bottom