Prince Henri of Bourbon-Parma and Archduchess Gabriella of Austria, 12 Sept 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
And a third one as a reply featuring prince Sebastién with a little baby (his nephew prince Charles?).

Gabriella and Henri's daughter is now HRH Princess Victoria of Bourbon-Parma, correct?

Would she not be styled HI&RH Archduchess Gabriella of Austria,Princess of Bourbon-Parma?

Gabriella and Henri's daughter is now HRH Princess Victoria of Bourbon-Parma, correct?

That would be the general practice in Europe for children whose parents marry subsequent to the birth, though the Bourbon-Parma title is not legally recognized as far as I'm aware.

Would she not be styled HI&RH Archduchess Gabriella of Austria,Princess of Bourbon-Parma?

The traditional style would be HI&RH Princess Henri (or Gabriella) of Bourbon-Parma. Most women use one title or the other. There are more detailed answers on the previous page of this thread.

I don't think it would be a speculation to state that Adelaide and Christoph are expecting a third child given the final picture.

Congratulations to the expecting parents!

Looking at the pictures I’m also wondering if Imre and Kathleen are expecting again.

Did the father of the groom -Prince Erik- attend the wedding? I can not identify him on the group photo. Neither do I see any of the Parma and Serbian uncles/aunts on the group photo.

I believe Paris is a red zone now so it would perhaps require the French family to first go two weeks in quarantine in Austria before they could attend this wedding?

Last edited:
Did the father of the groom -Prince Erik- attend the wedding? I can not identify him on the group photo. Neither do I see any of the Parma and Serbian uncles/aunts on the group photo.

I believe Paris is a red zone now so it would perhaps require the French family to first go two weeks in quarantine in Austria before they could attend this wedding?

It seems only Henri's mother and some siblings were seated on the first row on 'his side', so it seems he didn't attend.

Gosh, he has grown...a little chubby pink cheeked cherub!?

If that is Charles, his parents feel confident that it is safe enough to have him around a crowd of people. So why no christening? He is now 4 months old...:ermm:

Congratulations to the happy couple and their families! Lovely tiara choice.

I spotted Princess Alexandra and the HGD couple in the group photo, in the back row. Guess Prince Felix and Prince Sebastien missed the group photo but they appeared in other photos.

I'm not used to seeing such a large gathering and no-masks even though I understand this wedding met Austria's COVID-19 measures.

I spotted Princess Alexandra and the HGD couple in the group photo, in the back row. Guess Prince Felix and Prince Sebastien missed the group photo but they appeared in other photos.

I'm not used to seeing such a large gathering and no-masks even though I understand this wedding met Austria's COVID-19 measures.

There seem to be a lot of poeple and no social distancing...

Finally nice photos from the wedding.It is nice to see more then ten people. Hope they had fun. The couple looked very happy. I loved Marie Gabriela's dress. It also seem that ADss Kathleen and ADss Adelaide are expecting again. Hope they have boy's this time. Something to look forward too.

Wonderful Archduchess Marie Astrid ! I like her such as her husband.

I don't seee her Grand Mother Archduchess Yolande ?
I see Princes jean and Guillaume, Princess Margaretha with husband ans wifes but not the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess.
Could the Lady in a pink long dress be Hed grand Duchess Stepanie ?

I didn't realize that HRH Prince Felix of Luxembourg was there,did Princess Claire attend?

I didn't realize that HRH Prince Felix of Luxembourg was there,did Princess Claire attend?

Only one picture of Prince Felix appeared. Princess Claire does not appear in any photos, which indicates that she was probably not present at the wedding.

I guess, the bride's maternal cousin, Marie-Gabrielle Wilms, nee Princess of Nassau was not present because she gave birth to her second son ten days earlier.

Wonderful Archduchess Marie Astrid ! I like her such as her husband.

I don't seee her Grand Mother Archduchess Yolande ?
I see Princes jean and Guillaume, Princess Margaretha with husband ans wifes but not the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess.
Could the Lady in a pink long dress be Hed grand Duchess Stepanie ?

Yes, it is the HGD. There are several pictures in which the HGD couple is clearly visible.

I'm so happy for them. They both look so beautiful! I love her smile!

I guess, the bride's maternal cousin, Marie-Gabrielle Wilms, nee Princess of Nassau was not present because she gave birth to her second son ten days earlier.

Pretty good reason. Even if not for covid. I believe the couple live in Munich or they used to. Traveling with a 10 day old is hard enough, but during a pandemic it certainly isn't recommended. Especially for a wedding, that even if Austria allows it, had a lot of people and no masks.

I assume that is also why Archduchess Yolanda wasn't there (I noticed someone ask). 97 years old, I don't think anyone would suggest it safe for her to be there among so many people. I am sure she will see the photos.

Well, they were lucky they held the wedding last weekend. We had very few corona cases in Austria during the summer but recently, the numbers have been rising and from now on only 10 people will be allowed at weddings or similar celebrations.

They did seem to be careful though and I think not having everyone gather for the photograph was part of that as well.

Congratulations to them! Gabriella looks lovely and I just love the Adelaide tiara! :flowers::flowers:

The tiara is just stunning. She made a lovely bride!!!!

Any information on who the young attendants in the bridal party are?

This week's issue of Point de Vue confirms that Eric did not attend:

"Eric de Bourbon-Parma, stayed in Florida. So, to include him in the proceedings, one of his brothers does not hesitate to break with protocol and hold his red smartphone high throughout the mass. From the United States, he is therefore an emotional father who can follow the wedding of his youngest child live, listen religiously to the exchange of consents and even jump, like the rest of the group, at the shots fired by the Austrian company Schutzen, in order to punctuate the "yes" of the newly married couple."

The article also indicates that Gabriella and Henri were limited to 100 guests due to Covid-19.

Last edited:
Pointe de Vue has apparently published article and photos
Can someone post it here who has access?
There is one close up photo of bride and groom kissing each other
Man - this guy is erotic - just like Mark Darcy in "Bridget Jones"?

Back
Top Bottom