Prince David Bagration-Mukhransky and Princess Anna Bagration-Gruzinsky, 8 Feb 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't find it again, but I did see a photo where David did have a hint of a smile. She made a lovely bride. It's refreshing to see a wedding that is quite a bit different than usual. May they be happy forever!

Unfortunately they are no longer married :(

Yep, the marriage was over almost the minute the wedding was completed.

Anna and David officially announced the birth of their son Prince George today.

Then I really am confused, because I thought they had split up. But congratulations on a son and heir!

Then I really am confused, because I thought they had split up.

Indeed, as it was stated in the media that Prince David and Princess Anna had separated in April 2009 (and all mention of Anna and the wedding had been removed from David's website). By August 2009 it was claimed that the chances of the couple getting back together were zilch, but then reports of a reconciliation appeared in November/December 2010. So it seems they were able to come to some sort of understanding!

Last edited:
Indeed, as it was stated in the media that Prince David and Princess Anna had separated in April 2009 (and all mention of Anna and the wedding had been removed from David's website). By August 2009 it was claimed that the chances of the couple getting back together were zilch, but then reports of a reconciliation appeared in November/December 2010. So it seems they were able to come to some sort of understanding!

That was a heckuva reconciliation then - resulting in the birth of a child! Good on them!

Back
Top Bottom