Luis Alfonso de Borbón & María Margarita Vargas Santaella: 6 Nov. 04

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a beautiful couple!!!! They look sooo lovely. After all the bad things he had to live I hope LA to have a very happy marriage :)

:eek: WOWWIE!! Luis Alfonso is gorgeous! And her dress, it's amazing! I absolutely love it! Lucky, lucky woman. Great figure, great dress, drool-worthy husband...what more can you ask for?! :D

pdas1201 said:
Yipeee, I found some more pics from the wedding, but they are pretty small, (some of you might have to squint...sorry), one has to register monetarily for the big pic.

But, as I always say, anything is better than nothing...
Thanks for all the pictures pdas1201.

The first two official portraits are very beautiful, especially the one of the bride on her own.

yes, if you could scan them that would be great!! cant wait to see more of the wedding
thanks very much in advance

the dress

i couldn't figure out at first why her dress look so odd at a distance but the up close pics of her are wonderful. i think its her collar its to high for her, maybe she should have gone with either scoop,square,boatneck or even a collarless neck line. i think it would have fit her body better

thanks for the pics!! they are great.
Do you have pics of the guests too???

What marvelous scans ally cooper! Thanks so much for posting them!

Margarita is a very sweet looking young woman and she looked very pretty on her wedding day. Her hair and make-up looked wonderful and her gown looks much better upclose. Perhaps a square neck-line would have looked better on her but she and the wowingly gorgeous Louis look so happy and in love that the dress doesn't even seem to matter! :D

Excellent scans ally_cooper. Margarita and Louis both look great... young, happy and in love.

Hi Ally,

I don't think thats correct to tack the Borbon part and I won't be surpised of the Oleans camp raises a stink over her being a duchess. I looked up people on the Online Wikipedia and you can write anything you want : start with looking up a person like her and if there is no entry just fill it the blanks the person who filled in her "bio" could have called her the "Queen of Being Taken to the Cleaners When he uses Her money to buy gifts for Girlfriends" or Missing Love Child of Elvis etc.. BTW I tried and tried and could not find any information on LAB being an active member of the Knights of Malta, or even when he joined or who he's helped over the years. KOM are supposed to do charity works helping the less fortunate all over the world but they do have a branch in Venezuala did he just join to get the uniform ?
Wittykitty:(

I am a little confused. How could L.A. be an heir to the French monarchy. I see how he is Spanish on his mother's side. The french side is obviously from his father but how is he an heir to the French monarchy when I thought that it was the oldest son of the Count of Paris who wasn't disinherited due to an unequal marriage or some such nonsence. Where does L.A. fit into the house of Orleans and will his wife take on his title as a Duchess? Thanks for a clarification.
Linda81

wittykitty said:
Hi Ally,

I don't think thats correct to tack the Borbon part and I won't be surpised of the Oleans camp raises a stink over her being a duchess. I looked up people on the Online Wikipedia and you can write anything you want : start with looking up a person like her and if there is no entry just fill it the blanks the person who filled in her "bio" could have called her the "Queen of Being Taken to the Cleaners When he uses Her money to buy gifts for Girlfriends" or Missing Love Child of Elvis etc.. BTW I tried and tried and could not find any information on LAB being an active member of the Knights of Malta, or even when he joined or who he's helped over the years. KOM are supposed to do charity works helping the less fortunate all over the world but they do have a branch in Venezuala did he just join to get the uniform ?
Wittykitty:(
Is there a list of those belonging to the Order of Malta? If so, please direct me to it so I can help you look for his name. I believe there are around 8,000 Knights of Malta, mostly Catholic clergymen (I think) so... I'm not really sure. I find it hard to believe that it would be so easy to find who belongs to this order. But if there's a list, then I would love to find out too when and why he was admitted.

Last edited:
pics from the bride's dress...

Attachments

• la_vestido.jpg
    la_vestido.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2,020
  • la_novia.jpg
    la_novia.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,155
Her sister Victoria and her parents...

Attachments

• la_family.jpg
    la_family.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 502
As many of the pics scanned by Ally_Cooper no longer exist, could some who has access to Spanish magazines, please post pics from the wedding?

Thanks

Ennyllorac said:
I love her hair but I don't particularly care for the dress. Something just doesn't look right and I can't figure out what it is.

the shoulders! it made the shoulders look wider and made the torso look wider as well. loved the neckline of the dress though--thought it looked very regal. ;)

:mad: Luis Alfonso married the girl and now works with her father? Pretty suspicious if you ask me, he's known for his ambition.

there's something about that guy that I have never liked, it's like he's the kind of people you cannot trust, don't ask why, he just gives me that vibe:rolleyes:

crisiñaki said:
:mad: Luis Alfonso married the girl and now works with her father? Pretty suspicious if you ask me, he's known for his ambition.
there's something about that guy that I have never liked, it's like he's the kind of people you cannot trust, don't ask why, he just gives me that vibe:rolleyes:
I think you can relax crisiñaki :). Luis Alfonso has always been very careful not to encourage his Legitimist supporters to claim the French - or Spanish - crowns on his behalf.

Warren said:
I think you can relax crisiñaki :). Luis Alfonso has always been very careful not to encourage his Legitimist supporters to claim the French - or Spanish - crowns on his behalf.

Long life to King Juan Carlos and his descendants!!!!:D :D :D
No to Borbon-Dampierre in the Spanish and French Thrones:rolleyes:

crisiñaki said:

Yeah, that seemed kinda sketchy to me too! He's a Pretender to a Throne, she's a wealthy heiress - a match made in financial heaven. I've seen earlier pics of them and she looks a lot prettier on her wedding day (alot slimmer too). Best of luck to them. Any kids yet?

RubyPrincess168 said:
Yeah, that seemed kinda sketchy to me too! He's a Pretender to a Throne, she's a wealthy heiress - a match made in financial heaven. I've seen earlier pics of them and she looks a lot prettier on her wedding day (alot slimmer too). Best of luck to them. Any kids yet?
For me too. There's something on his face which Idon't like, but I can't describe what is it good. About kids - not yet, but on the way at the moment.

Last edited:
It was announced about a month ago that Margarita is pregnant and will give birth in the Spring of 2007

according to hola magazine, margarita is expecting a girl. it was confirmed by luis alfonso's grandmother, carmen franco. she also announced that her name wasn't going to be carmen as "there are already many carmen's in the family".

http://www.hola.com/famosos/2007/01/05/duquesa-franco/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom