Lady Kitty Spencer and Michael Lewis: July 24, 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm surprised Kitty didn't wear the Spencer tiara.

All the 3rd generation Spencer cousins appear to have worn them at their weddings.

Celia and Emily McCorquodale.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/t...quodale-wedding-princess-diana-spencer-tiara/

Not true. Only Celia McCorquodale wore the Spencer tiara at her Wedding.Neiter her sister Emiley and her cousin Larua Frllowes wore it but Emily wore another floral button tiara.

If Kitty and her father don't currently get on and/or he refused to attend the wedding/wasn't invited then it's not surprising that she isn't wearing either of the Spencer tiaras.

And I believe she and Dolce and Gabbana wanted the gowns to be the talking point.

If Kitty and her father don't currently get on and/or he refused to attend the wedding/wasn't invited then it's not surprising that she isn't wearing either of the Spencer tiaras.

And I believe she and Dolce and Gabbana wanted the gowns to be the talking point.
Lady Kitty is also a brand ambassador for Bvlgari jewelry and wore their creations for the wedding festivities.

Lady Kitty may not have wanted to wear the Spencer Tiara because her wedding day of July 24 was only five days prior to the wedding anniversary day of July 29 of her Aunt Diana. She may not have wanted to be judged who wore the tiara better: she (Lady Katherine) or The Princess of Wales.

Her full name is Katherine?

Lady Kitty may not have wanted to wear the Spencer Tiara because her wedding day of July 24 was only five days prior to the wedding anniversary day of July 29 of her Aunt Diana. She may not have wanted to be judged who wore the tiara better: she (Lady Katherine) or The Princess of Wales.

That seems very unlikely to me.
Many women have worn the Spencer tiara, and Diana wore it many years ago.

I think it's much more likely that her father disapproves of the marriage and so would not lend it.
I think if Lady Kitty had access, she would have worn it (if nothing else, it would create more publicity).

Back
Top Bottom