HRH Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik: August 25, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The wedding of Viktoria and Daniel was a state affair. And that was decided not by the couple but by the governement. Thus it was an official ceremony with clear protocoll and it would also have been clear who was invited and that some Royal house who could not attend would send a proxy, otherwise they would not just be offensive to the couple but to the swedish people as well. The wedding at of Tatjana and Nikolaos was a private affair with very loose protocoll (remember the Arielles!) and people invited could come or not. It had the feeling of a great party for everybody I found when looking at the pictures. And probably security was less than on state affairs.

My point-which I think that most posters missed:ermm:-was that they were two different TYPES of Royal wedding...one formal, one not so formal.

BUT BOTH MAGNIFICENT IN IT'S OWN WAY.

The greek magazine Life&Style september issue has photographs from inside the wedding party.

I've only seen one official photo from this wedding. Have more been released to the press?

There are many in the first pages of this thread! ;)

The bride looked lovely but I think the veil would have looked better coming from the tiara rather than having them separate like that. How long was her train, about 10 ft?

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Fashion Awards: Nikolaos and Tatiana's Wedding

My best dressed were,Alexia,Rosario,Empress Farah,Marie Chantal,Carina,Marie and Victoria.MC and Farah were amazing!

My worst,Elena (Number one worst!),Madeleine,Michael of Kent,Maxima,Mary,Irene and Cristina.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Fashion Awards: Nikolaos and Tatiana's Pre-Wedding Party

I thought Tatiana could have done better.My best dressed were,Victoria,Mary,Letizia,Madeleine and MC.

The worst,Sofia,Maxima and Theodora.

A video of Prince Philippos in a short interview and dancing greek folk dances (middle of the video) at his brother´s wedding in 2010

Video of the wedding of Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik.

I just CAN'T with the bridesmaids and those dresses.:sad:

But the bridal couple was radiant then as now. :flowers:

It must have been a very warm Mediterranean summer evening. Several of the Royal guests were perspiring ! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom