Fernando Gomez-Acebo & Monica Martin Luque: 26 Nov. 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The happy couple

(source: Hola magazine)

Thank you very much, once again, mtbcm! :)

I have to say that this was one of my favourite Winter bride's gowns. I loved the Balenciaga neckline of the over-coat and I just pitty that we weren't able to get any view of the dress itself (I confess I was expectant about Hola's efficiency on that chapter... too bad).

Infanta Elena was so incredibly elegant! I just wished that the Princess of Asturias would take something like that (I simply hated that hideous outfit!), but those tender images of her with Infanta Margarita are precious, so, Letizia, you're forgiven! :D

Thank you very much for taking the time to present us with another lovely album! :)

As i'm looking for the tiara wearing by Monica Martin Luque which I didn't find because she wore a neclklace transformed in tiara, I realized that they didn't have children.

May I'm wrong ?

adelaide said:
As i'm looking for the tiara wearing by Monica Martin Luque which I didn't find because she wore a neclklace transformed in tiara, I realized that they didn't have children.

May I'm wrong ?

Not, they do not have children ;)

A disaster Wedding and a second Wedding also a greater desaster because the Child was born one week after the Wedding.

It would have been one of the first Family Weddings attended by Letizia as Princess of Asturias.

The late Infanta Pilar and her son
https://images.app.goo.gl/mDBptvXfuC56LzpE8

I believe the one of Fernando's brother Beltran took place a few months earlier, but after the royal Wedding.

A disaster Wedding and a second Wedding also a greater desaster because the Child was born one week after the Wedding.
I think it was not the Wedding itself who was a disaster but the marriage which was rather shortliving if i remember right.

Back
Top Bottom