Ernst August Jr. von Hannover and Ekaterina Malysheva. July 6 and 8, 2017.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the update!
The church will look spectacular. Hopefully Ms Malysheva's dress will be better than the first one. I wonder if she will wear a tiara.

Pre-Wedding Party

Picture of Pierre Casiraghi, Beatrice Borromeo and Alexandra of Hannover.

Picture Gallery was updated (include pictures of Charlotte Casiraghi)

Last edited:
Don't exaggerate, he is on 100-something place at the succession list:D

As for my previous post: it was, of course, great-grandma. Sorry.

The place of his position is not the point when it comes to ask for permission!

Yes, the current Queen won´t be around anymore when George or Charlotte might marry some day, but another sovereign they will have to ask for permission! This won´t end by the Queen´s death.

Hanover Floral tiara for the bride I think ?

Ernst August Jr. von Hannover and Ekaterina Malysheva have arrived. For the first sight I don't like the dress, but I hope to see better pictures.

She looks great at first glance, can't wait for more pix

I think she looks great too, at first glance of that live stream. An interesting dress without it being a costume.

HRH Princess Ekaterina of Hannover looks enchanting. Spectacular diadem also.

The bride, the new princess of Hanover was stunning, her dress is very beautiful

I am happy for Chantal of Hanover, she is marring her son , the heir of the family of Hanover

I don't care the Casiraghi familie for me, the stars of this day are Ernst August and Ekaterina

I quite like the dress...love the veil too.

I really like Beatrice's dress too but not that hat thing on her head!

LaRae

It is sad that The Prince and The Princess of Hannover are not attending this highday. Can you imagine one of the current reigning monarchs or consorts boycotting the wedding of the heir(ess) ?

I am intrigued that Princess Ekaterina wore a Hannover heirloom. This means that The Prince, not attending the wedding, has given permission for the magnificent diadem to be used.

It is sad that The Prince and The Princess of Hannover are not attending this highday. Can you imagine one of the current reigning monarchs or consorts boycotting the wedding of the heir(ess) ?

I am intrigued that Princess Ekaterina wore a Hannover heirloom. This means that The Prince, not attending the wedding, has given permission for the magnificent diadem to be used.
It seems only logical for Caroline not attending considering the state of her marriage.

IMO the stunning veil and tiara would have need a more lace - toned down dress, everything together is too much and not my cup of tea. The bride loos stunning regardless because she's a beautiful woman anyway.

Not impressed by anybody else, Charlotte's outfit is awful and Beatrice is ok but boring (not really a fan of the thing on her head either). Alexandra looks good though.

I wonder if Caroline would have planned on attending if it had been known much more in advance that The Prince would not have been attending? She seems closer to the boys than their father

HRH Ekaterina looked nice. The tiara and veil were stunning.

Beatrice Casiraghi's hat was extremely awkward.

It is nice to see Prince Georg Friedrich and Princess Sophie, Prince Alexander zu Schaumburg-Lippe (his girlfriend's ensemble left much to be desired) attending event. Hopefully there will be photos of Prince Hubertus and Princess Kelly as well as the Thurn und Taxis family.

Last edited:
Regarding Carolines non-attendance Id say its not only about her relationship to EA sr but also about her canoodling with him when he was still married to Chantal who at the time was one of her best friends. I also beleive that EA Sr couldnt block the use of the Floral tiara even if he wanted to since its probably included in the estate he handed over to his son a few years ago.

Regarding Carolines non-attendance Id say its not only about her relationship to EA sr but also about her canoodling with him when he was still married to Chantal who at the time was one of her best friends.

Agreed. I imagine Chantel didn't want her there and her son didn't even think of inviting her. It was nice that all of Caroline's children were there and it looks like Andrea's little ones were in the wedding. Chantal looked very nice.

I think the bride looks beautiful. Her dress is amazing with loads of bling without being too over the top. It's a lovely dress and goes perfectly with the tiara.

I think Charlotte could have worn something a bit more young and modern. That black outfit just looks much too funereal for a wedding in the sunshine. She really looks ridiculous.

Beatrice looks lovely, as always. I like her dress but don't understand the hat. Andrea's wife (Tatiana?) looks much nicer than she usually does. She ditched the "boho chic" for a very pretty dress and the hat is to die for. I love it. I adore big summer hats. I have to give her major props for looking so chic.

All in all, it looks like a very nice summer wedding and everyone looks happy and relaxed. Thanks to everyone who posted the links. It was a nice unexpected Saturday morning surprise for me.

I folowed the HAZ 1 hour 26 livestream and had such a great fun with the Schütze Köninge/innen.
The Casiraghi had to say who they were , I suppose inside the Chuch they were people saying where they were sitting.
Lovely Princess Alexandra stayed outside the Church and came out helping the bride's dress.
I like Princess Chantal whose best friend stole her husband and who lost her Partner a few weeks ago.
This was not a Royal Wedding the new Princess of Hannover did not wear the little Crown of Hannover like her GrandMother and Queen Frederika.
Next Wedding , third Wedding for Prince Alexander of Schaumberg-Lippe .

Last edited:
Was India Casiraghi one of the flower girls?

ekaterina didn't look like the happiest of brides, i must say. her entrance to the church barely had a smile and she looked pensive and meditative.

the gown of the bride is rather spectacular looking but not particularly pretty in my opinion. i loved the carriage to take them out of the service though! how scenic. her bridesmaids all seemed dressed in different dresses, which is an odd choice. i guess they just wore what they liked and weren't given all matching ones?

it looks like sasha and india were part of the pages! sweet. i guess they have a close relationship with the casiraghis. did charlotte's raphael attend too?

alexandra looked lovely in her understated, yet elegant gown. she seems very down to earth. we didn't get many pictures of alexandra de osma, it seems.

Back
Top Bottom