Ernst August Jr. von Hannover and Ekaterina Malysheva. July 6 and 8, 2017.

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you to Stefan and SydneyLux for the first-hand in person reports (much much appreciated). I loved reading them, especially Castleholic's vivid account, it made me feel as if I were there with him/her, and gave me a glimpse into what village life is like in Germany (fascinating). :flowers:

And thanks so much for the official pictures of the bride! ❤️ She looks even more stunning, if that were possible, but my only very very minor complaint is that the Hannover Honeysuckle Tiara got lost a tad bit. However, that's because Ekaterina is a blonde, and therefore the diamonds & design looks a tad washed out amongst all the white, et al. Whereas when Princess Caroline wore it it shined light a million twilights multiplied by diamonds: https://www.royal-magazin.de/german/hannover/hannover-blueten-diadem-1.htm

***note: i can't wait to see Ekaterina wearing it whilst dressed in black or a lovely shade of pink*** :coach::princess3:

I think it may be true, I looked attentively.
There is also a one woman heavily pregnant, who is she? (I don't know German).

I think it may be true, I looked attentively.
There is also a one woman heavily pregnant, who is she? (I don't know German).
That is Princess Maria Theresia of Thurn and Taxis.

If the news is true, congratulations to the couple.

If the first born is a boy may he be Ernst August ?
His Grandfather did not want his Father as Heir or did he changed his mind since the wedding and before his second Son's Wedding?.

News about pregnancy are officially confirmed? Sorry for off-topic)

News about pregnancy are officially confirmed? Sorry for off-topic)
No. They told the Hannoverian Allgemeine Zeitung that the don't want to comment on private matters.

We will know sooner or later, pregnancy cannot be hidden for a long time.

capture-decran-2017-09-02-a-16-18-24-png.570864

Back
Top Bottom