Duchess Sophie of Württemberg and Maximilien d'Andigné - Sep 15th / Okt 20th 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Found this webpage for you - obviously a lot.

https://royal-magazin.de/german/wuerttemberg/index.htm

How many tiaras did Sophie have to choose from? I doubt there's a wedding tiara tradition.

Probably she could also have worn a bavarian tiara if she had wished too. I had expected her to wear the douglas floral tiara which was worn by her mother and her maternal aunts at their Weddings but i like it that she opted for a Württemberg tiara. After all she is a Duchess of Württemberg.

This must be so hard for Friedrich's family... I saw his widow Marie on the arm of her brother-in-law Erich, together with Mathilde... Brave!
I think for Duke Carl and Duchess Diane it good to have now some Happy News in the Family after the Tragedy with Duke Friedrich.

It is Duke Eberhard with Duchess Marie. Fürst Erich wasn't there. Also from the Liechtensteins only Hereditary Princess Sophie was there. and one of her younger sons. Either Prince Nikolaus of Prince Georg who where among the group of young men who greeted the guests at the Church.

After Duchess Diane , Duchess Marie will never wear the famous Wurtenberg tiaras Royal Watcher published , because she will never be the Head of the House 's wife.
How sad this car crash !

Back
Top Bottom