Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, Duchess of Alba and Alfonso Diez, October 5 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many men and women at all ages want intimacy. I hope the newly wed couple have many wonderful years together and provide each other with comfort, company, intimacy and love.

A close friends elderly widowed mother answered the question from her children as to why she wanted to get married again after a long happy marriage with, "I don't want to die alone". For some people it is very important to have that someone special in their lives, in addition to a large loving family that would do anything for them.

If the sexes were reversed in this case, no-one would bat an eye.;)

I am very glad she did this step against the desires of others,because I am fed up of seeing and seeing again old men marrying very young or just young women,the women can rule as well...

Unfortunately, no matter how many spouses we have, we all die alone.

I understand the idea of not wanting to "die alone." It's not the death itself but living alone in the time before death that would be lonely. The larger family group will hopefully be around when death comes, but they have their own obligations in the weeks, months, and--hopefully--years before that.

Unfortunately, no matter how many spouses we have, we all die alone.

Exemplary, yeah... OK, the woman is out of this world in general, hopefully ... will be good. :D Congrats, kids!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom