Captain Nicholas Van Cutsem & Alice Hadden-Paton, 14 August 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The newlyweds look nice together.
Really nice gown (no matter of the ribbon).
Do we have photo if the whole gown? I must missed it.
Hair - could be better.
For who belongs her tiara I mean family her or his?
Can anyone tell me more about the new Mrs Nicholas Van Cutsem?
More about her, her family etc.
The Van Cutsem brothers are handsome.
I don't like Laura's dress.

the dress looks like a heavy nightgown. Do not understand the beige colour of the silk band, more appropriate for a middleaged bride (with an off white dress). I like the tiara, but not the earrings.

I dislike the hairstyle of the bride and her dress does not persuade me:nonono:

:previous:
Is Lady Tamara pregnant?
I don't like Laura Lopes' dress but she is about 5 months with twins I believe.

The bride and groom look beautiful.
William and Harry look happy, i love seeing them together. :flowers:

Magnik,

Alice Caroline Hadden-Paton was born in 1983, daughter of Nigel Hadden-
Paton (b 1952) by his wife the former Sarah A.J. Mellor.
She has
siblings Harry Frederick Hadden-Paton (b 1981), Polly Ann R. Haddon-
Paton (b 1988), and Clementine Sarah Hadden-Paton (b 1992)

Is Lady Tamara pregnant?
Lady Tamara Grosvenor, 28, the Duke’s of Westminster's eldest daughter, gave birth to son Jake at 10pm Thursday,
May 21 at St Mary’s Hospital, Paddington. He weighed 8lb 12 oz.
Duke of Westminster becomes grandfather for the first time - Chester Chronicle

I don't like Laura Lopes' dress but she is about 5 months with twins I believe.
Yes, but they are nice pregnancy clothes...

Magnik,

Alice Caroline Hadden-Paton was born in 1983, daughter of Nigel Hadden-
Paton (b 1952) by his wife the former Sarah A.J. Mellor.
She has
siblings Harry Frederick Hadden-Paton (b 1981), Polly Ann R. Haddon-
Paton (b 1988), and Clementine Sarah Hadden-Paton (b 1992)

Ah so it's post pregnancy. Thank you. :flowers:
There is a beautiful spread about the wedding in Hello!
Hugh's daughter Grace looks incredible adorable. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the bride, Alice looks lovely!

I even like the brown sash...which is surprising.

Getty Images
http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xt/89787502.jpg?=1&g=fs2|0|editorial23|87|502&s=1
Congratulations to Nicholas and Alice. They make a lovely couple. And I love her dress.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xt/89787600.jpg?v=1&g=fs2|0|editorial23|87|600&s=1
I think it's cute how the little boys are dressed like little captains in honor of Nicholas' rank. :)

William attending Nicholas van Cutsem and Alice Hadden-Paton's wedding on Aug. 14, 1009, and looking very dapper.
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/4813/89787381.jpg

Another one...
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Royal+brothers+attend+wedding+Ph5oJ_GBWF4l.jpg?
Pictures by Zimbio

Prince Harry at Nicholas van Cutsem and Alice Hadden-Paton's wedding looking apprehensive... and dapper. :D
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/bg/Royal+brothers+attend+wedding+vdOIzFAstkpl.jpg?

Another one...
http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/466/89787371.jpg
Pictures by Zimbio

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved the dress Alice wore. I thought it looked beautiful on her.

We saw only pictures of the young generation. What about pictures of other guests? Were there many dignitaries present , like at the wedding of Edward Van Cutsem ?

The dress would look better without the sash. It almost looks like she didn't have enough time to put herself together. :flowers:

I am sorry, I know Laura is pregnant...but come on....she loops sloppy and her hair just looks like she threw it back without washing it. I was 6 months pregnant and invited to a wedding and was able to find a beautiful and appropriate dress to wear that was dignifed and befitting as possible.

Also, in that one picture of William, where the sun hits his head, you can tell he is really thinning out on top.

The bride is a beautiful young lady...I loved her dress.

I didn't see any pictures of Emilie van Cutsem, mother of the groom, at the wedding. Was she in attendance?

The colored sash is very fashionable now in bridal circles. I recently went to a wedding where the whole gown was pewter/silver grey and most beautiful!

I didn't see any pictures of Emilie van Cutsem, mother of the groom, at the wedding. Was she in attendance?
I would've liked to have seen her too as well as others. I was disappointed in how HELLO covered this wedding focusing on Kate Middleton instead of the bride and groom and their families and other guests. Even putting Kate on the cover instead of the bride and groom which I thought was rude! Shame on HELLO!

I dislike the hairstyle of the bride and her dress does not persuade me:nonono:

Not fond of this type of wedding gown, but never mind. Having been a bride in England myself, although many moons ago, most brides do not alter their hair or makeup for the wedding day. I like this tradition. I'm American by birth and always have a chuckle to myself at what American brides do to themselves for the "big" day. If you look at the wedding photos next to the way the bride really looks -- hard to see the resemblance!!! LOL:ROFLMAO:

I would've liked to have seen her too as well as others. I was disappointed in how HELLO covered this wedding focusing on Kate Middleton instead of the bride and groom and their families and other guests. Even putting Kate on the cover instead of the bride and groom which I thought was rude! Shame on HELLO!

People are more likely to read and buy the magazine with Kate on the front. Will royal marriage always in the heir, any wedding attended by the pair is going to be littered with hints about a future marriage. :)

I would have thought she would of been, but I cannot find any picture of her or Hugh.
I believe besides the attendance of the princes, it was a low profile wedding. Edward married Tamara Grosvenor so that brought some need for celebrities. :flowers:

People are more likely to read and buy the magazine with Kate on the front. Will royal marriage always in the heir, any wedding attended by the pair is going to be littered with hints about a future marriage. :)
If that were the case then the other publications would also showcase Kate but they don't - only HELLO does. It wouldn't surprise me if Kate and her family are behind her publicity with HELLO.

I think it's more likely that the editors of Hello! decide who appears on their magazine covers rather than the Middleton family.
Hello!
has a specific readership; the cover photo(s) will be chosen to appeal to that readership.
It's nothing more than basic marketing directed at Hello!'s target audience or market segment.

Back
Top Bottom