Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Count Rodolphe of Limburg-Stirum, 6 Dec 08

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Crown Princess Mathilde is undertaking an official engagement in Senegal.

nice pictures! i was really looking forward to the wedding. they seem very much in love. i love the picture of rodolphe kissing marie christine when going out of the church.

not sure about maria teresa's or sibilla's outfit. alexandra looks great, but maybe quite an old looking outfit for such a young girl?

was gabriella the only bridesmaid?

I hope there's a bigger version of the group photo, so I can actually see who's in it!

I really like the Grand Dukes pink tie!

Last edited:
Thanks for posting all those glamorous photos everyone looked just beautiful and the addition of the fur trim was just so pretty.

Guillaume looks IMO very masculine with his beard. Am always happy when I notice that Louis and Tessy are still together....
Wasn´t Mathilde able to attend? I mean the date of the wedding is now known since months....
Wonder whether there are some photos of Maria Annunziata. She´s IMO even prettier than MC.
Please MC kiss and hug poor Rodolphe yourself at least once. He always holds hands and kisses and you behave as if you he´s got a cold and you don´t want to catch it.....
Now I know what this bridal gown reminds me of: When princess Caroline of Monaco was photographed with newborn little Andrea in her nightgown....

In the video you with the medals and an umbrella is the Prince of Ligne Miguel and his wife Eleanor of Orléans and Bragança and Ligne?

video - VTM

Yes it is, Princess Eleonora is wearing a bordeaux coloured outfit & hat.

-
The clip stresses that the groom is of Flemish nobility and that he is born in Flemish Brabant. They also state that he speaks Dutch and that his bride does a little too. The call the bride, among other things, princess of Luxembourg.

---
A picture of GDss Maria theresa wearing the same tiara as the bride: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15680&d=1062864655

Last edited:
This was a very lovely wedding. I liked the bride's gown, but I didn't care for her hairstyle. Her bouquet was very nice. I thought that the groom's mother looked beautiful. It was very nice to see Tessy de Nassau! It has been awhile since we have seen photos of her. I thought that Laurent and Claire were supposed to attend. Does anyone know why they didn't attend (or were they just camera-shy today)?

What if a prince or princess Brazilians attended the wedding?
In a communique spoke of the representatives of the imperial house of Brazil.

Isn't prince Pedro-Luis supposed to be there? He is studying or working in Europe at the moment I believe (in Luxembourg?).

Yes the prince Pedro Luiz is working in Luxembourg. His sister Amelia of Orleans-Braganza is studying in Spain.

I loved to se all these pics and videos of the royal wedding!

This couple is very romantic :wub:, the families and guests seem truly delighted with this wedding and IMO the Wedding bress is very elegant. It's not amazing but the fur detail is quite creative for a wedding dress. I liked it a lot.

Nothing compares to these traditional royal weddings where almost everyone attending it are royals. :flowers:

Best wishes for them!

The bride looks so beautiful! Where was the wedding held, it looks like a huge place. And no offence but I really don't like what Alexandra and Tessy are wearing.

The bride is beautiful and looked stunning, as did her little sister Gabriella. I'm disappointed at not seeing the bride's grandfather, Grand Duke Jean. I can't seem to locate him in any of the photographs. Can someone help me?:wub:

you can see GD Jean in the background of this pic:
Picture details

Very strange??
I could not believe my eyes...and thought at first that I made a mistake, but I think it is strange that being the closest relative to the bride HR&IH The Archduchess Marie Astrid as mother of the bride did not make any effort for her outfit. Being the most important female person after the bride..she had not made a new couture outfit for the weddingceremony of her eldest daughter and choose to wear the brown & white colared suit which she used before on the weddingday of her her Belgian cousin HRH Prince Laurent april 2003. In Mechelen only the hat was new??!! Quirinus X. Heim

What a beutiful couple!
I loved the bride´s dress also the little bridesmaids and pages, very appropriately attired.
I thought Astrid and her daughter Laura very badly dressed.

It has pictures of Mr. Antonio and Mrs. Christine de Ligne? Cato has pictures of Queen Eleanor and Prince Miguel de Ligne.

If someone has put in the forum, I copy and place on the site of the Association Imperial CAUSE
www.causaimperial.org.br

Back
Top Bottom