Princess Margriet & Prof Pieter van Vollenhoven, Current Events Part 4 (March 2018 -)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Margriet and Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven attended a special KLM themed Peter Stuyvesant Aviation seminar organized by the Netherland America Foundation in New York City yesterday, November 21:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
:previous:

Prof. Pieter van Vollenhoven presented the "Unique Performance’" award to the musical "Soldaat van Oranje" (Soldier of Orange).

Here are a few additional photos:

** anp gallery **

Princess Margriet recorded a message on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Liberation of the Netherlands:

That was beautiful. I know Margriet has dealt with this her whole life and she's clearly totally sincere when she says she feels attached to Canada, but she was so young at the end of the war, I didn't expect her to sound so emotional.

Thank you from Canada, ma'am. You'll always be our princess. :canflag::dutchflag:

Princess Margriet recorded a message on the occasion of the 75th anniversary of the Liberation of the Netherlands:

Great video, very well done. I have only just sen it.

Via video Prof Pieter van Vollenhoven launched the BankGiro Loterij Heritage Day 2020 (September 12 & 13) today, September 10:

** video **

Princess Margriet as a member of the Recommendation Committee of the Foundation Maaszicht Friends opened the new building of the Foundation Maaszicht in Rotterdam today, September 18. The new location offers shelter for 39 young people:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** rex gallery ** ppe gallery **

Last edited:
Princess Margriet announced the winners of the Princess Christina Classical Competition this evening, September 26.

(In 1989 Princess Christina had connected her name with the competition, until her death last year she had been a member of the Committee of Recommendation)

** Pic **

Princess Margriet and Prof Pieter van Vollenhoven as Patrons sent a video message for the virtual 39th edition of the Peter Stuyvesant Ball in New York on November 20. They emphasized the importance of a good Dutch-American relationship and said they were looking forward to the 40th edition of the ball and the 100th anniversary of the Netherland-America Foundation next year.

I see some salons at Het Loo Palace have been decorated again.
The last years the palace was emptied for massive underground extensions and restoration works in the salons.

I was about to say that it looks like they went to Paleis Het Loo to tape this video.

I wonder if its just a back drop from the Het Loo Palace for the video message?

I wonder if its just a back drop from the Het Loo Palace for the video message?

I think so too, like they’ve somehow done it on a green screen. The background would be so out of focus if they were there.

Back
Top Bottom