Princess Anita Expecting 1st Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pollyemma

Heir Presumptive
City
Washington,DC
Country
United States
It was anounced today that prinses anita is expecting!

Great news! The baby is due in November:

Namens Hare Hoogheid Prinses Anita en Zijne Hoogheid Prins Pieter-Christiaan deelt de RVD mede:

Hare Hoogheid Prinses Anita en Zijne Hoogheid Prins Pieter-Christiaan zijn buitengewoon verheugd mede te kunnen delen dat Hare Hoogheid Prinses Anita in verwachting is.
De geboorte van het eerste kind van Prinses Anita en Prins Pieter-Christiaan wordt november 2006 verwacht.

now we finally know the real reason for her absence at Queen's day ;)

didem said:
official announce

Princess Anita in cheerful expectation
on behalf of her highness princess Anita and his prince Pieter-Christiaan notifies the RVD to highness:
Her highness princess Anita and his highness prince Pieter-Christiaan has been extraordinarily delighted be able share that her highness princess Anita in expectation is.
The birth of the first child of princess Anita and prince Pieter-Christiaan is expected November 2006.

Wow! Fantastic news! Congratulations to the couple!! :) ;)

Great news!:)
I wish them all the best! Congratulations!

Congratulatiosn to teh couple.
Another addition to the Dutch Royal Family.

This definitely is great news! Congrats to the couple (and to Margriet and Pieter, of course!) :)

Wonderful news! The Dutch house is having their own baby boom this year.

That's great news. Congrats to the couple and their families!

Wonderful news!:D

Congratulations to Anita and Pieter-Christiaan!

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!

What wonderful news! Congratulations to the couple and their families!

This is fabulous news. Congratulations to the couple and the grandparents!

Congratulations to Anita and Pieter Christiaan!!!!!!!!:) :)

That's great news! Congratulations to Princess Anita and prince Pieter - Christiaan. :) :) :)
The Dutch Royals do seem to have a baby-boom year, don't they? Now, it's only Princess Maxima, who must announce her third pregnancy and we'll have the full set. :D

I'm telling y'all, there's something in the water!! LOL, congratulations to the soon-to-be parents, grandparents, and family!

Congratulations to Anita and Pieter-Christiaan !

So now , it must be a girl since every single member of the dutch royal family has a girl as first child :)

Maurits = Anna
Bernard Jr = Isabella
Constantijn= Eloise
W-A= Amalia
Friso= Luana
Pieter-Christiaan = ?

this are wonderful news! the dutch royal family is definitely increasing by leaps and bounds!

all my congratulations to anita and pieter christiaan...

congratulations to Anita and Pieter-Christiaan. Another baby, I love it. I'm wondering already what a beautiful name there are going to give their child. So far I love all the names the Dutch royal family have given to the new generation of children.

What great news! :) My disappointment in not seeing Anita at Queensday earlier this year has been appeased that she was probably just experiencing morning sickness.

Here is where I will dampen the happy news with a technical question: I wonder why the RVD announced the news? I thought that since Pieter-Christiaan and Anita didn't seek permission for their marriage it meant that they were no longer under the umbrella of the Dutch royal court, even as the nephew of the Queen and the son and daughter-in-law of Princess Margriet. And that potentially, like Johan Friso and Mabel, they could choose to announce the news or share pictures as they wished but that it was not "required" or expected in the way pictures of Leonore were by the public since Constantijn is still in line to the throne.

There seems to be some great confusion in the Dutch royal court about who is part of their umbrella and whether the family members "on the fray" are part of court representation or not. For example, although it was a lovely surprise this year, technically should Johan Friso, Mabel, Pieter-Christiaan, Floris and Aimee not have been part of this year's Queensday? Or should Mabel's second pregnancy not have been announced by the RVD either?

In Pieter-Christiaan and Anita's case, will we get to see an official picture of their son or daughter when she is born? Will they be required to release a picture and information about her as Constantijn and Laurentien did with Leonore?

How wonderful! We have another Dutch "baby boom"!!!
Congratulation!!!

What a great news!!! "Baby boom" in the Netherlands again:) :D I've hope that everything will be o.k.

Btw. I wouldn't be surprise if Aimee will be in pregnant in this year too:D

Last edited:
I`m happy for them. Anita is already 36 years but I think they will be great parents.

Alexandria said:
What great news! :) My disappointment in not seeing Anita at Queensday earlier this year has been appeased that she was probably just experiencing morning sickness.

Here is where I will dampen the happy news with a technical question: I wonder why the RVD announced the news? I thought that since Pieter-Christiaan and Anita didn't seek permission for their marriage it meant that they were no longer under the umbrella of the Dutch royal court, even as the nephew of the Queen and the son and daughter-in-law of Princess Margriet. And that potentially, like Johan Friso and Mabel, they could choose to announce the news or share pictures as they wished but that it was not "required" or expected in the way pictures of Leonore were by the public since Constantijn is still in line to the throne.

There seems to be some great confusion in the Dutch royal court about who is part of their umbrella and whether the family members "on the fray" are part of court representation or not. For example, although it was a lovely surprise this year, technically should Johan Friso, Mabel, Pieter-Christiaan, Floris and Aimee not have been part of this year's Queensday? Or should Mabel's second pregnancy not have been announced by the RVD either?

In Pieter-Christiaan and Anita's case, will we get to see an official picture of their son or daughter when she is born? Will they be required to release a picture and information about her as Constantijn and Laurentien did with Leonore?

Excellent questions Alexandria! I imagine that the situation is similar to the British Royal Family with the 2nd cousins. Part of the family but truly on the fringes. Lady Helen Taylor is not considered "royal" but her wedding and pregnancy announcements were issued by her parents.

Where is Marengo when you need him? :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom