Princess Anita Expecting 1st Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Are all of these couples expecting babies this month??? It's the 22nd allready. I'm sure they will be born one day after another, almost on the same days :) I sure can't wait to know if Anita's baby is a boy or a girl

Please stay on topic.
This thread is for Princess Anita's 1st child, not for other royals.

Thank you.

So we have circa one week to due.
I hope that everything will be all right with delivery, mother-to-be and with the baby.

sjetajiem said:
Patience, patience, patience
In Holland it is quite usual that a child is born three to two weeks before due day, on due date, but it could also be two/two and a half weeks after due day. Theoretically up till december 17th.
What do you mean by this?
That the royals in order to have some quiet before the storm give a "false"due date? (Which I believe in a second, there is no way that Maximas children could be born so premature and be so big)
Or that in the Netherlands it is custom to give a very late due date to everybody?

No. that has nothing to do with the royal family.
When you expect a baby you know approximately your due day.
In princess Anita's case 27/28th of november.
You can never be sure about the exact day so you count approximately three weeks before and two weeks after due day as a margin.
In princess Anita's case the time that you can expect a perfectly normal birth is from 6th of november up till 12th of december.
In Holland that means that you can than deliver your baby at home with a midwife.
Before or after that margin you will have to deliver in a hospital with a gyneacologist. Mostly, when the child's condition is good they still wait some days but you have an enormous risk, that the birth will be induced or that the baby will be born by caesarean section.

I am really curieus is it a boy of girl?
She had a really big belly already a month ago, she can have a baby very soon....

popje said:
I am really curieus is it a boy of girl?
She had a really big belly already a month ago, she can have a baby very soon....

I think it will be a girl and I think it will be born around 12 th of december.
Princess Anita was rather sick in the first months of pregnancy and there is a swedish study about women, having a lot of sickness in the beginning of the pregnancy. They tend to have a longer pregnancy (+ two weeks) and tend to have more girls.
Lets wait and see.

I also hope, it is a cute little girl, but I always am for girls! A little Beatrix Anita Juliana. Not a bad name...

Alexandra said:
I also hope, it is a cute little girl, but I always am for girls! A little Beatrix Anita Juliana. Not a bad name...

I hope they have a little boy first, maybe to break the cycle of all the Dutch boys (WA, Friso, Constantijn, Maurits and Bernhard) having only girls, or girls first. And if not Pieter-Christiaan, hopefully Floris. I just think they need a few more little boys to balance things out, but I suppose that's what you get when you have no sisters, you get mostly daughters :rolleyes:

morhange said:
I hope they have a little boy first, maybe to break the cycle of all the Dutch boys (WA, Friso, Constantijn, Maurits and Bernhard) having only girls, or girls first. And if not Pieter-Christiaan, hopefully Floris. I just think they need a few more little boys to balance things out, but I suppose that's what you get when you have no sisters, you get mostly daughters :rolleyes:

I agree! Although I like girls but I prefer the boys whom they see first! Therefore the real family of the Europe is full of girls or first girls. I wait that the baby is boy!

Congratulations for the couple! :flowers:

I just heard on Dutch radio that the birth is expected around December 12th.
I don't know their source, but November 28th was due date.
I think, they expect a delay of about two weeks wich is perfectly normal.

Just out of curiosity: what radiostation had that information?

Marengo said:
Just out of curiosity: what radiostation had that information?
I don't know if that was official, but I was looking for Nederland 1 and I got a station with a lot of pop-music and they said that the new child will be born a week after Sinterklaas (5dec) Maybe it was still some guessing. Anyway it is still a possible date (two weeks after due date, you know!!!)

Anyway tomorrow or on early December but I hope that they will be all right:)

Personally I think it will be a girl born around December 12th
I think they will call her Willemijn.
Princess Anita was very sick in the first months of her pregnancy and a swedish scientific study noticed that women who are rather sick in the first month of pregnancy tend to have longer pregnancies (42/43 weeks) and are likely to have more girls.

seems like this naughty prince(ss) wanna stay in mommy's tummy for a longer time this time......hopefully Princess Anita is going to have a safe and smooth delivery!

sjetajiem said:
Or the little baron/baroness Silverschioeld, first child of the couple Carl and Maria Silverschioeld, due in november.
Carl is the son of princess Desiree of Sweden (king Carl Gustaf's sister) and her husband baron Niclas Silverschioeld.
Or the second child of Alexandra Chrobok, a niece of ex king Simeon of Bulgaria, due in november as well.

Well the second child and first daughter, Giovanna, of Alexandra Chrobok was born in Lisbon on November 27th 2006. (source: Marlene on Royals-Portal)

With the birth of little Emma Fransisca Catharina van Vollenhoven this thread can be closed. Information and comments on the birth can be given here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom