Princess Aimee Gives Birth to a Girl - Eliane Sophia Carolina: July 6, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome, Eliane!
My congratulations to the (surely happy) Parents and to the little Magali!

Congratulations to the proud parents and big sister!

:duckie: Congratulations and all the very best to the child and the family ! .:princess2:

Wonderfull!It took long enough since labour started.:flowers:

Eliane is the tenth grandchild of HRH Princess Margriet and Pieter van Vollenhoven.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Floris, Aimee and Magali! Another little doll no doubt.

Is the baby's name Sophia Eliane Carolina, with Eliane as a middle name? That's how it's mentioned in all the articles, but the baby is then refrenced as Eliane.

Congratulations to Floris, Aimee and Magali! Another little doll no doubt.

Is the baby's name Sophia Eliane Carolina, with Eliane as a middle name? That's how it's mentioned in all the articles, but the baby is then refrenced as Eliane.

No.It is Eliane Sophia Carolina.Never mind what articles say,the parents named her,not the press.

Congratulations:flowers:

Eliane -
From the Roman family name Aelianus, which was probably derived from the Greek word ‘ηλιος (helios) meaning "sun". This was the name of an early saint and martyr.

Congratulations to Aimee, Floris and Magali. :flowers:
What a beautiful name. :ROFLMAO:

Happy that all went well!!
A healthy little daughter is a gift to the parents
Happy that all went on the natural way !!!

Happy Birthday Eliane!
Congratulations to the Vollenhoven Family!

Thats wonderful news, congratulations to the family:) What a beautiful name...

great news! congrats to the dutch family. it seems that the female genes run in the family!

That's a pretty name. Is Eliane 4 syllables or 3?

Welcome, baby Eliane! :)
And congratulations to Floris, Aimee and Magali. :flowers:

I really like the names of both of Floris and Aimee's girls: Magali and Eliane sound so interesting, romantic, modern and yet slightly old-fashioned.

today is my mother's birthday too. Wow! thats cool.

They have broken a "tradition" in the van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven-family. The second child is not a boy.

I am very pleased, that Eliane is healthy.

BTW: I miss the official announcement at the website of the DRF. Do you think it will be announced?

They have broken a "tradition" in the van Oranje-Nassau, van Vollenhoven-family. The second child is not a boy.

I am very pleased, that Eliane is healthy.

BTW: I miss the official announcement at the website of the DRF. Do you think it will be announced?

I think it will be, however, it's Sunday and since neither Eliane or her parents are members of the Royal House, I don't expect it to be today. :flowers:

Josette

Yay! Congrats to them! I've been checking each day to see if this baby had come. Here she is! Can't believe she is so big! Kind of feel sorry for Aimee, that must have been difficult.

Congrats to the whole family I love the name:flowers:

The baby's names are beautiful. Would one of our Dutch speakers mind writing the name phonetically?

Is it "Ell-ee-anne" or "Ell-yahn"? I am so happy for Floris, Aimee, and Magali. They are such a sweet family, and I'm sure that all of Eliane's young cousins will be thrilled to have a new little princess to play with in a couple of years.

Congratulations. I look forward to seeing the pix

congratulations, i reallly liked the name, is gorgeous

I suspect that the name is pronounced Ell-ee-ahna, or Ell-ee-ahn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom