Prince Floris, Princess Aimée and Family, Current Events Part 1 (February 2005 - )

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone of you know if princess aimee is still working, please forgive my ignorance, I know laurentien and mabel keep on working, but what about the van vollenhoven princesse's .. could anyone tell me?

Does anyone of you know if princess aimee is still working, please forgive my ignorance, I know laurentien and mabel keep on working, but what about the van vollenhoven princesse's .. could anyone tell me?

Yes, she does. From September 2005 she works at Pon's Automobielhandel Marketing Communication department :flowers::flowers:

TH Prince Floris and Princess Aimée will move to the Horsten estate in Wassenaar with their family.They will move in a existing
house they purchased at the Horsten estate,The estate is owned by HM and already has TRH The Prince of Orange and Princess
Máxima living there.

Cousin Princess Margarita and Tjalling with their family will move to the Horsten also within the near future.
The couple will live at the side of the town of Voorschoten.

No,they will not move into the derelict farmhouses that are about to be torn down,just in case anyone wonders..:)

House ter Horst,an article and picture of the new home for Prince Floris and Princess Aimée:

http://www.pauldehaas.nl/fotos/Art.%20Ter%20Horst,%20Wassenaarder%20290409.pdf

Last edited:
This building has been for sale for years, I have seen it on Funda (real estate website) a while ago. It was very gloomy inside (and outside), though I am sure that when they have redecorated/ restaured etc. the building it will be a nice place to live in.

--
Royalblog hints that the prince actually bought an old farm that was owned by his mother, Princess Margriet. The city counsil of Voorschoten wants some clarifications on the building plans of the prince.

http://gpdhome.typepad.com/nieuwsberichten/2010/09/floris-heeft-bouwplannen-in-voorschoten.html

Last edited:
Floris and Aimée's future home,the couple is busy fro 4 years already with all the paperwork involved.

PPE Agency

courtesy ppe

On Friday 1 October, Prince Floris and Princess Aimée attended the Red cross Gala in Eindhoven. The present chairwoman, Margarete van Dissel, née Jkvr. van Riemsdijk, is leaving. Margarete's mother was a sister of the late Frits Philips btw.

Picture: De Telegraaf (4)

Courtesy: jroyal at ATR.

So they will definitely leave Amsterdam and their respective jobs in there?

Jeroen Snel, presentor of royalty programme 'Blauw Bloed' twittered that princess Aimee has a new job. Sne now works on the marketing department of the ANWB in The Hague. Before this she worked for 5 years with car import company Pon.

ANWB stands for Algemene Nederlandse Wielrijdersbond (bold type from my side ;)),
it's the General Bicyclist Group of the Netherlands. The equivalent in Germany is the
ADFC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrrad-Club e.V.), I guess that's what lucien meant.

Ahh thank you for explaning, I tried researching it but still didn't understand it.

ANWB stands for Algemene Nederlandse Wielrijdersbond (bold type from my side ;)),
it's the General Bicyclist Group of the Netherlands. The equivalent in Germany is the
ADFC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Fahrrad-Club e.V.), I guess that's what lucien meant.

No,I meant the ADAG,it has as much to do with cycling then I have with running the country.The ANWB is the
official institution for traffic,be a member and you'll get help when your car brakes down on the highway,if you're lucky that is....:p.

The cycling is back from the days no-one even had a car,they were hardly invented at the time,
but the name was always the same,never changed,but it's about cars babe.:)

They also have great offers in travel,yes.

Was there ever a confirmation that Princess Aimme was expecting her third child? It certainly looked like she was at Maxima's 40th birthday concert back in May. If she is indeed pregnant the baby would be due quite soon

I hope she is.They make cute children!

Was there ever a confirmation that Princess Aimme was expecting her third child? It certainly looked like she was at Maxima's 40th birthday concert back in May. If she is indeed pregnant the baby would be due quite soon

If Aimee would been have pregnant then, the Dutch Royal Court would have made an announcement shortly after the pictures were made!

But nonetheless I also wish that there will be more children in the Dutch Royal Family!

Prince Floris switched jobs after 5 years.He left Deutsche Bank and dutch ABN-AMRO Bank,as the first had taken over parts of ABN AMRO,to join KPMG as its Director Corporate Finance.

Home | KPMG | NL

Prince Floris attended the 15th anniversary of the Richard Krajicek foundation at the tennisclub Breekpunt in Den Haag today, July 9, 2012. 16 years ago Richard Krajicek celebrated his victory at Wimbledon with a tennisclinic and founded the idea of the foundation.

** ppe gallery ** anp gallery **

Thank you for the photos. I was wondering when his baptism would be taking place.

Beautiful photo. Thank you Lee-Z. Love the look on the little man's face.

Back
Top Bottom