Birth of Felicia Juliana Bénedicte Barbara van Vollenhoven: May 31, 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxPatrickxx

Nobility
City
Rotterdam
Country
Netherlands
Higness Princess Marilène have give birth to a baby daughter last night! her name is Felicia

( My Congrats!! )

Last edited:
02.34 local time is the felicia born. she is the third child after Anna and Lucas From Prince Maurits and his wife Princess Marilène.

Her name is: Felicia Juliana Bénedicte Barbara van Lippe-Biesterfeld van Vollenhoven

It is a healthy baby, she weight 4380 kilogram.

Congrats to Maurits and Marilene!

Thanks for letting us know xxPatrickxx!

Father and Mother:

2003-maurits.jpg
2003-marilene.jpg

Congrats to Maurits and Marilene! :)
Happiness to van Vollenhoven family and kids!!

Last edited:
that's really great and she seems to be a big girl :)

hope to see pictures soon

she was - like Anna and Lucas - born at home.

Last edited:
Maurits and Felicia On his balcony..

( From Wimaam )

Attachments

• IMG_2021__Medium_.JPG
    IMG_2021__Medium_.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 664
  • IMG_2018__Medium_.JPG
    IMG_2018__Medium_.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_2017__Medium_.JPG
    IMG_2017__Medium_.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 994
Great news! A family of five!

I read that she was a pretty big baby -- and it certainly looks like she is!

Thanks xxPatrickxx for the touching pictures of Maurits and Felicia. I understand where the name Juliana comes from (her great-grandmother), but what about the rest of her name - does anyone know what significance Felicia, Bénedicte and Barbara has?

I thought Marilene's sister's name is barbara. Benedicte comes maybe from The new Pope... because marile is catholic

Congratulations to the parents :)

xxPatrickxx said:
I thought Marilene's sister's name is barbara. Benedicte comes maybe from The new Pope... because marile is catholic

I thought Marilènes sisters is Caroline?

xxPatrickxx said:
I'm sorry i don't know for sure about barbara

Marilènes sister:

Caroline van Weede-van den Broek

she's married to Jonkheer Willem Theodoor van Weede (born 1967-07-30 in Gravenhage)

they got three sons

Jonkheer Olivier van Weede
Jonkheer Wouter Steven van Weede - born 2001-04-08 in Prag
Jonkheer Philip Rudolph Henri van Weede - born 2002-10-12 in Prag

maybe Barbara is the name of a grandmother or godmother?

xxPatrickxx said:

I don't think so. Bénédicte is a normal girl's name, I would be very surprised if this little girl was all of a sudden named after the pope...

In the meanwhile, congratulations!

xxPatrickxx said:
It is a healthy baby, she weight 4380 kilogram.

How much is 4380 kilogram :confused: ...in pounds and ounces. I know I know....how horrible that I don't know kilograms, but if we learned it here in the USA (even just a brief talking of it) in school, then I was probably asleep or it was soo long ago that I don't remember. I really need to brush up on it!
Congrats to the happy family!!!!!!

all my congratulations for this lovely couple

im really happy for them!

what weight of baby? im American and what Marilene have natural birth? or c-section?

Sara Boyce

Congrats to the couple!! I like the names. :D She is one big baby! 4280grams is around 9.4 lbs!!!

Alisa said:
Congrats to the couple!! I like the names. :D She is one big baby! 4280grams is around 9.4 lbs!!!

That is big!!!!

Congrats to Maurits and Marilene and their family!

Aww, congratulations to them and their family. She's a very big baby. Poor Marilène, especially if it was a natural birth. :eek: Anyway, I'm glad that she's healthy and both are doing well. :)

Wow, I just heard! Congratulations to the parents, the royal family, and the people of the Netherlands! Let the baby boom begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom