Zara Philips Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh goody! Was waiting for this thread- I shall repeat my post from before. I find her engagement ring to be one of the most beautiful I've seen....

Hehehe...well, Zara shows that she is more horse rider than Princess. It usually does not pay off to invest your time in manicures when you spent most of your time in stables and on horseback. All this engagement hazzle came pretty unexpected to her, I guess.

Yeah I too will repeat what I said in the other thread.

I think they both represented their personalities well. Sporty and low-key. I also think the ring looks like it will hold up well with her sporty lifestyle.

I love this ring too. The paved diamonds on both sides make it look really special!!

It's a beautiful piece. Mike seems to have a good taste! ;)

Last edited:
This ring really suits Zara- works well for formal occasions, but she can wear it during equestrian competitions too. Fits her versatile lifestyle, plus the pave diamonds are an especially nice touch!

The ring is quite stunning! Good on Mike for making such a good choice - in both the ring and the bride. :)

Zara really impressed me on her wedding day. The Meander tiara is a personal fave of mine and the diamond earrings were perfect. I don't think of Zara as much of a jewelry girl, she's more into "fashion her way" looks but just maybe......she got the bug wearing those beautiful diamonds!!:p

I like that she wore the same wedding tiara and earrings as her mother.

I like that she wore the same wedding tiara and earrings as her mother.

Princess Anne wore the Fringe Tiara for her wedding as did HM The Queen (as Princess Elizabeth) when she married Prince Philip. I believe Anne had some engagement photos taken wearing the Greek Key Tiara which Zara wore for her wedding day this weekend.

Similarly the earrings are also not those Princess Anne wore on her wedding day but a pair she wore for a cover shot in Vogue just prior to the wedding.

But what is important here is how it was delightful of Zara to wear sentimental jewellery of her mother's on her wedding day. Any bride, royal or not, can understand that very well.:flowers:

The tiara isn't my favorite but it did look good on Zara. The earrings are gorgeous and were just the right size for the occasion.

I don't think of Zara as much of a jewelry girl, she's more into "fashion her way" looks but just maybe......she got the bug wearing those beautiful diamonds!!:p
I think you're right - she takes more after her mother in that regard.

Does anyone know the size of the stone in zaras engagement ring? How many carets ?

Aw, Zara looked so beautiful on her wedding day. I had a strong feeling she would wear the Greek Key Tiara and I'm glad she did. Her earring were nice too. I only wish she had worn a nice necklace.

Does anyone know the size of the stone in zaras engagement ring? How many carets ?
I'm not sure daisy. I haven't seen this reported anywhere. Perhaps someone else would know . . .

Photos of her engagement ring:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Not one of the worst but I don't like this ring. I love the size of the diamond, however I dislike the double row of diamonds.

Last edited:
I've never really taken much notice of Zara's jewels in the past!

I've never really taken much notice of Zara's jewels in the past!

Me neither. I wonder if there was a sentimental reason for these earrings - perhaps a gift from her grandmother.

Me neither. I wonder if there was a sentimental reason for these earrings - perhaps a gift from her grandmother.

I think I read somewhere that all of the ladies of the BRF wore pearls in a tribute to the late Queen in a bit of agreed upon amongst themselves fashion moment.

I'm sure we will see more substantial jewels at the various Coronation events.

Back
Top Bottom