Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessofEurope

Heir Apparent
City
Wiltshire
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure if there already is a thread about Charlene's jewellery]

Some recent pieces

Engagement ring
Photo from Reuters Pictures
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected from official picture

Red Cross Ball July 2010
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Concert July 2010

Wedding of C.P Victoria 19th June 2010
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected stunning diamond earrings
Pre-wedding concert

Aids gala at Cannes May 2010

Monaco GP dinner May 2010

Some older images

Gala December 2009

Red Cross Ball July 2009

Aids Gala Cannes May 2009

Armani Fashion Jan 2009

World Wildlife Ball Nov 2009

Princess Grace Gala Oct 2008
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected lovely delicate diamond earrings

Armani Party Sept 2008

Red Cross Ball July 2008

Princess Gala Sept 2007

Nelson Mandela Fundraising gala Sept 07

Red Cross Ball July 2007
Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected lovely ruby and diamond earrings

Red Cross Ball July 2006

Thanks you for starting this thread! I think it's a shame Albert didn't buy her a tiara to wear to Victoria's wedding, I wonder what kind of tiara she'll wear to her wedding.

Thanks you for starting this thread! I think it's a shame Albert didn't buy her a tiara to wear to Victoria's wedding, I wonder what kind of tiara she'll wear to her wedding.

Not sure if she will wear a tiara at her wedding - Grace didnt when she married nor did Caroline

Royal Tiaras in Monaco are very limited

I love that her jewelery is understated. It seems she only wears one or two pieces at a time.

Not sure if she will wear a tiara at her wedding - Grace didnt when she married nor did Caroline

Royal Tiaras in Monaco are very limited

I think she might, Albert definitely has the money to buy her one.

Her jewelry is very beautiful and mostly modern. This makes me think it may be borrowed. She probably has access to Repossi or one of the very High end jewelers to borrow. I don't think Albert is buying her pieces to go with every outfit, although he can afford it. The pieces don't seem "heirloom" but they are beautiful and look expensive!. Just my opinion though...

Yes i thought exactly the same that the majority of the earrings and necklaces that Charlene as been seen in the past few years have been loans from jewellery companies. It will be interesting now to see if some of these loans will become gifts to her and also in future years to see how her collection builds with gifts from Albert etc. I guess its one of the those watch this space moments

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene seems to be partial to earrings, as am I. But then, I like rings too. Not much of a necklace girl. That Tahitian pearl w/diamond spacers necklace is wonderful!!!

She always looks really beautiful loved the earrings at the Swedish wedding and if she did have a tiara it would need to be quite low as she already looks taller than old chubby chops and he can't afford to look any more compromised. But she is great and her jewellery always suits what she wears IMO

I agree all of Charlene's jewellery looks quite new, and cold well be on loan. No doubt she will soon build up her own little treaure trove.

Check the date on this one...the caption says it was in 2008, not 2009. I think she wore the one with the Panda on it to the 2009 one...
Anyone else see Grace here? Like seriously....scary.

Not sure what will happen with Charlene and Jewelry...either Prince Albert will buy her a grand collection or perhaps Princess Caroline will also open up to sharing some of Monaco's crown jewels that she inherited from her grandmother and mother with her like she does with Stephanie.

I am sorry, I do not see Grace. I see a tall thin blond. There are millions of them! Do they all look like Grace?

Anyone know anything about the earrings she wore to this years Ball? I love them!

I agree, there is no resemblance, besides the coloring.

Ms Wittstock's features I do not see much of a resemblance of Princess Grace classically, beautiful face.
I think if Prince Albert is smart he will buy Charlene a grand collection of jewels. I don't think any woman even Princess Caroline should give up her inherited jewels to another person.:ermm:

I have just noticed that Charlene had a matching cuff to those spectacular earrings she wore at the Red Cross Ball
pic

Those pieces are quite impressive. Actualy I really don't like them. I think that the matching cuff and ring? I believe is a bit too much.

Thanks you for starting this thread! I think it's a shame Albert didn't buy her a tiara to wear to Victoria's wedding

Why would Albert have to buy her a tiara to wear to Victoria's wedding?
I remember Letizia at the wedding of Mary and Frederik.She bowed to the danish Crownprince couple, she didn't wear any tiara simply because she was just the "fiancée" back then, like Charlène is now. Not yet a Princess.

Why would Albert have to buy her a tiara to wear to Victoria's wedding?
I remember Letizia at the wedding of Mary and Frederik.She bowed to the danish Crownprince couple, she didn't wear any tiara simply because she was just the "fiancée" back then, like Charlène is now. Not yet a Princess.

Mary wore a tiara before she was married to her pre-wedding dinner's, you don't have to be marred or royal to wear a tiara it's up to the monarch, Since Albert is he could of let her worn one, but since there's none to give her he has to buy her one, so he could of bought one for Victoria's wedding for her to use.

Mary wore a tiara before she was married to her pre-wedding dinner's, you don't have to be marred or royal to wear a tiara it's up to the monarch, Since Albert is he could of let her worn one, but since there's none to give her he has to buy her one, so he could of bought one for Victoria's wedding for her to use.

There's a difference to wearing a tiara to a pre-wedding dinner, to wearing one to a royal wedding.
Charlene wasn't formally engaged at Victoria's wedding, wearing a tiara IMO would have been inappropriate. If Charlene wore a tiara, it would have sparked a lot of rumours, especially of engagement and most people wouldn't have liked it. Might have outshined the wedding which would have been rude.

As far as I know all of the princesses who were commoners have worn a tiara for the first time during their pre-wedding gala festivities. We have all seen Mette Marit, Maxima, Mary, Letizia accompany their husband-to-be at various occasions after their engagement, including weddings WITHOUT wearing any tiara, I guess that's the protocol. Charlène was far from being ridiculous at Victoria's wedding without a tiara. In my opinion she would have been if she wore one, especially that her engagement to Prince Albert was not even announced back then!

You know what? We could have a woman in Charlene who does not like historic baubles. Do you wear stuff you don't like? I don't. Perhaps she is very aware that she doesn't need diamonds and gold to look spectacular. Really, all this woman needs is a pair of earrings with her hair slicked back! I'm sure she will acquire many jewels during her time as Princess of Monaco, but in my opinion, gilding the lily is not necessary at all!!!

at the red cross ball charlene wore jewllery from Repossi
photos at svensk dam

does anyone have a close up of the earings she wore at the swedish wedding?

Those earings are beautiful, the bracelet not so much.

Beautiful jewelry for the Rose Ball. She is building quite an impressive collection of jewelry. I wonder, which piece of jewelry will she be given or be allowed to wear as the wife of Prince Albert from Princess Grace's collection.

thank you so much
I also found this

Original images have been heavily cropped and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• swedenwedding2010.jpg
    swedenwedding2010.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 627
They are quite stunning- has anyone found out anything about them?

Of course Maxima didn't look ridiculous, but I don't think that we can compare her case with that of Charlene. PA and Charlene only announced their engagement after Victoria's wedding. It would have been really strange if she had worn a tiara even before her engagement, especially since the Grimaldis aren't much of tiara wearers (unfortunately:ermm:). Seeing that neither Ps. Grace nor her daughters wore wedding tiara, we'll be very lucky if Charlene will wear one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom