Princess Charlene Jewels 1: 2010 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen those pink diamonds before An Ard Ri, not that that means anything. Charlene seems to have an amazing collection of stunning earrings!

Its hard to keep track of them all of late and I'm sure there's more to come!

I've never seen those pink diamonds before An Ard Ri, not that that means anything. Charlene seems to have an amazing collection of stunning earrings!

Assuming she owns these. It could be loans too. I hope not.

On hola magazine, there is a photo of Charlene and Albert taken in Photo with Gareth and his new wife during the wedding of Gareth Wittstock, she was wearing the beautiful necklace that she wore later in the evening at a reception about the Princess Grace Gala.

Hola magazine is saying that this necklace is a diam converted in collar.

Interesting, I hope to see good pictures. Maybe it was the Fringe collier?

^^^previous. Yes, the couple probably went from the wedding straight to the reception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Quite a quirky wedding photograph, bride's em gesture and Princess of Monaco holding the bridal bouquet. Lovely bouquet and lovely necklace from what I can see of it.

^^^previous. Yes, the couple probably went from the wedding straight to the reception.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Exactly what I tought. A bit odd if you ask me, but maybe they didn't managed to fit the ceremony out of A&C agenda...:ROFLMAO:

Thanks you for starting this thread! I think it's a shame Albert didn't buy her a tiara to wear to Victoria's wedding, I wonder what kind of tiara she'll wear to her wedding.

She didn't wear tiara before the wedding as she was commoner(except Maxima of Netherlands at MM of Norway Wedding in 2001)

She didn't wear tiara before the wedding as she was commoner(except Maxima of Netherlands at MM of Norway Wedding in 2001)

"Commoners" can perfectly wear diadems. It is not at all exclusively for royals or aristocrats.

On the RJWMB there are some interesting photos of Princess Charlène with the Lorenz Baumer aigrette. It seems that Karl Lagerfeld has made b/w portraits in 2011. Pity, that they only surface know, at least I haven't seen them before.

On the RJWMB there are some interesting photos of Princess Charlène with the Lorenz Baumer aigrette. It seems that Karl Lagerfeld has made b/w portraits in 2011. Pity, that they only surface know, at least I haven't seen them before.

Royal Jewels of the World Message Board

These earrings are beautiful and eye catching.

those have got to be diamonds. thanks for pointing it out. She looks fab

ImageUploadedByThe Royals Community1461482323.114138.jpg

Apology for the poor quality image. Spotted this yesterday at the opening of a Van Cleef & Arpels exhibition at the ArtScience Museum in Singapore, where it will be on display along with over 400 extraordinary jewellery pieces until August 14. It's simply... breathtakingly beautiful! ?

The catalogue states that it's from the private collection of HSH Princess Charlene of Monaco.

The exhibition also includes two Alhambra necklaces and the wedding set from HSH Princess Grace's private collection.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I wonder if we will ever see Charlene wearing a tiara ,its been almost 5 years since her wedding and except the Hola photo we've not had one tiara event with Princess Charlène.

I wonder if we will ever see Charlene wearing a tiara ,its been almost 5 years since her wedding and except the Hola photo we've not had one tiara event with Princess Charlène.

Well.... she did attend a event where she could have worn a tiara, but chose not to: P.Madeleine of Sweden's wedding, my guess is that she's not a "bling" person (not as ostentatious as a tiara anyway)

for instance:
http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2013/06/wedding3.jpg

I so wish she'd wear the diamond foam tiara, I really love that diadem...

Well.... she did attend a event where she could have worn a tiara, but chose not to: P.Madeleine of Sweden's wedding, my guess is that she's not a "bling" person (not as ostentatious as a tiara anyway)

for instance:
http://wpmedia.o.canada.com/2013/06/wedding3.jpg

I so wish she'd wear the diamond foam tiara, I really love that diadem...

There's actually been 4 events since her marriage where she could have worn a tiara but for various reasons it hasn't happened yet. The Swedish wedding was the first and my theory is that she may have felt uncomfortable about not having produced an heir at that point so didn't want to put it on. But , as I said, that's just a thought. The second was the Luxembourg wedding but she missed that because she was on an official visit elsewhere. There was then the Dutch inauguration that she missed because she was being a bridesmaid in SA and the last one was the official visit to Holland that she couldn't attend due to morning sickness.So, with the exception of the Swedish wedding, there has been a good reason each time for the tiara thing not happening. In her position there will be plenty of opportunities in the future and I'm sure it will happen otherwise PA wouldn't have commissioned one tiara let alone two. I'm crossing my fingers that they attend the birthday gala in Sweden next week and we see PC in sash and tiara at long last. It would be the foam tiara if the ocean is on loan but that's fine as I think that one will sit better on her short hair.

Last edited:
From the photos of Princess Charlene at the wedding Madeleine of Sweden it looks as though Charlene wore no jewelry except her wedding ring?

I was desappointed not to see Charlene wearing the tiara 'ocean', I saw it at the exhibition ' histoire d'un mariage' two weeks after the wedding, it is a beautiful tiara and it would fit perfectly to Charlene.
After the death of P Grace, Caroline and Stéphanie did not wear a tiara at the galas or at the gala of the national fest. Charlene went on not to wear a tiara at galas in Monaco. Only a hope , at a royal event in other monarchies, there is no more free heir or heiress who would mary next years, the other are too Young. , at an enthronement or royal festivities for a birthday or a birthday of a reign. I think we must wait the wedding of Gabriella or Jacques.
Here is an article about the wedding of P Grace in People magazine and Albert answering about Gabriella wearing a tiara or other jewellery for her wedding
Princess Grace Wedding Outfit, No Tiara : People.com

Charlene wore the tiara 'Ocean' as collar or she wore the earings from this tiara 'Ocean', Charlene likes to wear earings and she seemed to belong some beautiful earings.I would like to see her wearing the collar she wore the evening of her civil wedding during the concert of Michel Jarre.

T I'm crossing my fingers that they attend the birthday gala in Sweden next week and we see PC in sash and tiara at long last. It would be the foam tiara if the ocean is on loan but that's fine as I think that one will sit better on her short hair.

Unfortunately it looks ike the Birthday Banquet in Sweden next week will be black tie not white tie so even in Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attend she will likely not wear a tiara.
However she could could wear one of the necklaces from the family collection but she uinfotunately she seldom wears necklaces.

After the death of P Grace, Caroline and Stéphanie did not wear a tiara at the galas or at the gala of the national fest. Charlene went on not to wear a tiara at galas in Monaco.

She could wear at last a necklace at the National Day Gala. This way she could also use her ocean tiara as necklace more. She has worn it only one time as necklace after all.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it looks ike the Birthday Banquet in Sweden next week will be black tie not white tie so even in Prince Albert and Princess Charlene attend she will likely not wear a tiara.
However she could could wear one of the necklaces from the family collection but she uinfotunately she seldom wears necklaces.

She could wear at last a necklace at the National Day Gala. This way she could also use her ocean tiara as necklace more. She has worn it only one time as necklace after all.

Black tie can still mean tiaras without orders. All of the tiara events that she's missed so far have been black tie (except the Swedish wedding). It's not inevitable that the banquet next week will include tiaras but it could do.

Wow thats a great necklace and with rare yellow diamonds too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom