Royal Emerald Jewellery

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

constance

Commoner
City
Manila
Country
Philippines
please post pix, details, etc of your favorite royal emerald jewels.
(tiara, necklace, earrings, bracelet, rings or the whole set!)

oh, i can't see ...they ask the username.

Iranian Royal Jewels are amazing :eek: :rolleyes:

Paula** said:
Iranian Royal Jewels are amazing :eek: :rolleyes:
It hardly finished 10 months.
By November 1966 until September 1967.

Iranian Royal Jewels

The Iranian Royal Jewels are maginifcent, out of this world. The emeralds are some of the most stunning I have ever seen.

Iranian Royal Jewels

Does anyone know where the Iranian Royal Jewels are kept/displayed?

Thank you, Gita. :)

Gita said:
Does anyone know where the Iranian Royal Jewels are kept/displayed?
Thank you, Gita. :)
I think they are kept in the vaults of the Central Bank in Teheran.

Display

Do you know if they are ever put out on display for the general public? Did the Iranian Royals get to to some of their jewels with them after they fled?

Thank you for all your time and help, Gita. :)

late Diana,Princess of Wales have choke emeralds necklace since she got married to Prince Charles and she wores to banquet in 1992 and gala in 1997 also before she died if you have pics of her?

Queen Elizabeth has a staggeringly beautiful parure of tiara, earrings, brooch, and bracelet ( the "Cambridge" emeralds) . Even though the gems came from several different sources the settings are fantastic. Definitely one of my all-time favorite royal jewels. Not to take anything away from the Iranian jewels-they are equally stunning.:)

Queen Mary Emeralds

Jackswife said:
Queen Elizabeth has a staggeringly beautiful parure of tiara, earrings, brooch, and bracelet ( the "Cambridge" emeralds) . Even though the gems came from several different sources the settings are fantastic.
Here is the emerald and diamond necklace which forms part of Queen Mary's emerald parure.
Source: 'The Jewels of Queen Elizabeth II" by Leslie Field

Ladies of India Necklace with Cullinan VI drop

LadiesofIndiaNecklaceCullinanVIa.jpg

Princess Letizia wore a beautiful emerald necklace and a pair of earrings (the first time I saw her wearing it) last week at an official dinner in honour of Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Royal Palace. What I like about the necklace and the earrings is that first, it matches with Leti's gown. And second, the jewelry are simple and not overdone. Hereby, I attached a picture for you to see..

Attachments

• leti.jpg
    leti.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 12,358
suPeRgiRL! said:
Princess Letizia wore a beautiful emerald necklace and a pair of earrings (the first time I saw her wearing it) last week at an official dinner in honour of Russian President Vladimir Putin at the Royal Palace. What I like about the necklace and the earrings is that first, it matches with Leti's gown. And second, the jewelry are simple and not overdone. Hereby, I attached a picture for you to see..

What a beautiful necklace(and earrings) Are they new?

Gita said:
Do you know if they are ever put out on display for the general public? Did the Iranian Royals get to to some of their jewels with them after they fled?

Thank you for all your time and help, Gita. :)

My penpal friend from Iran told me that the jewels at the bank of iran in theran are on display in a special vault and there are also other items, like cups, plates, a throne and so on..all set with wounderful gemstones

I love the emeraly jewels of Iran. I think Queen Rania of Jordan's emerald tiara is amazing.

Emeralds are my favorite gemstone. IMHO the Iranian and British pieces are the best overall collection of these. Ena of Spain also had a phenomenal set of them.:)

I really like Queen Sonja's emeralds. Even the tiara with the square emerald. Maybe it was at a bad angle or was it her hair? You'll find it back in post #18.

Back
Top Bottom