Queen Sonja Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm suprised that Sonja wore the Diamond Daisy Tiara as she and Harald bought the tiara for her as a gift, therefore I asumed only Mette Marit wore it.

Sonya's brooch

Victoria that is a great closeup pic of a lovely brooch. Seems to be Rubies and diamonds of a flower with twisted ribbon. What a pity she doesn't wear it more often. Would love to see more closeups of this brooch without the watermark. Also it looks like an old style of a jewel rather than modern. Perhaps it was bought at an auction by the King. Its very frustrating not knowing the history behind some of these magnificent jewels.

I'm suprised that Sonja wore the Diamond Daisy Tiara as she and Harald bought the tiara for her as a gift, therefore I asumed only Mette Marit wore it.
That pic screems "photoshop", I'm pretty sure that Queen Sonja never wore this bandeau. And even the proportions of the bandeau don't fit, imo.

Tilia C. said:
That pic screems "photoshop", I'm pretty sure that Queen Sonja never wore this bandeau. And even the proportions of the bandeau don't fit, imo.
You are right, Tilia. It's a photoshop-picture. ;)

Sonja didn't wear any tiara during the event the picture was taken. Only the beautiful emerald necklace.
You can see it here and here.
(knudsensfotosenter)

Last edited:
A nice HQ-picture of Queen Sonja wearing the Diamond Tiara and the beautiful diamond earrings:
Picture

She carries those impressive jewels so majestically; I can just imagine the weight of those huge earrings. I wonder if she has earring supports on those.

A nice HQ-picture of Queen Sonja wearing the Diamond Tiara and the beautiful diamond earrings:
Picture

Not too keen on the earings,but the rest all befit a queen and my my Queen Sonja looks uuber regal in that photo.

I do believe she has plenty of green frock, just because of he emerald parure:ROFLMAO:

Those gigantic diamond earrings and necklace aren't half bad either!

Isn't it strange to see Queen Victoria's earrings being worn by the Queen of Norway !
were they purchased by the NRF at auction? If so, then I don't find it strange, perhaps a little odd, but they are the new owners. Either way, these are amazing!

Queen Maud Norway was a grandchild of Queen Victoria. It is no wonder if some of Queen Victoria's jewels found their way to Norway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom