Queen Sonja Jewellery 1: Ending 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the tiara without the crosses. It is easy to understand why Queen Sonja wears it rarely. But her hairstyle is very good with it.

I'm not really a fan of this tiara either - no matter if with or without the crosses...
I'm curious which tiara she'll wear for the gala dinner in Croatia. My guess is the small version of the Pearl Tiara.

I'm not really a fan of this tiara either - no matter if with or without the crosses...
I'm curious which tiara she'll wear for the gala dinner in Croatia. My guess is the small version of the Pearl Tiara.
I hope you are right, as the Pearl Tiara is really beautiful. But it might also be the golden Star Wars Tiara:ohmy:

I like base of this tiara, but with the crosses is too much, especially placed like that. Not very attractive. The diamond necklace is amazing, the earrings too.

Just break that tiara up and make a new tiara!!!!

Just break that tiara up and make a new tiara!!!!
I disagree! Although I don't like the tiara design, it has a historical value and mustn't be broken up:ohmy::ohmy:! I think that it's quite good without the crosses and appropriate for low key State Visits.

Pearls....

Let's talk about those pearls, at the Scandinavian- NY gala, shall we?
They took my breath away.... now that is how a Queen wears pearls!!

Is it me, or aren't the front pearls standing straight? They seem to point in different directions. I was wondering: was it possible to wear the original tiara also in this small version? Or is it only the reproduction after the theft, which can be worn in two different ways?

Salma you have done a wonderful job with the closeups and I really appreciate it. Qu Sonja is lovely lady with some lovely jewels. Thank you.

At this year's gala for stortinget Queen Sonja wore the lage version of Queen Maud's diamond and pearl tiara.
Bildeserier

Yes countess felicitas

Hands-down YES! If I have Empress Josephine's Emerald Tiara at my disposal, why bother to wear any other one? It's one of my favorite-all time tiaras!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom