Queen Silvia Jewels 3: Jan 2016 - Jun 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty pin and it goes well with the coat; it doesn't kill the outfit the way some of Queen Silvia's jewellery choices have done in the past.

Queen Silvia on day 1 of the state visit from Germany today, September 7 wore an amazing pair of ruby and diamond earrings.

Close up

Yes those are a very lovely pair of ruby and diamond earrings.

What a really beautiful brooch worn by the queen in Malmo yesterday.

Both queens have a floral theme going on with the chosen jewelry today.

Queen Silvia's jewels are so well chosen and always compliment her outfirs others could take note.

Did the earrings really cost a fortune?

Queen Silvia Jewels 3: January 2016

Did the earrings really cost a fortune?

I haven’t seen any close up pictures of the earrings to make an assessment.

The cameo being my favourite appearance as I'm not a fan of the Nine Prong Tiara.
The cameo hasn't been seen since Victoria's wedding and was so delighted that it finally came out of the vault again. I'm a bit bored by the nine prongs tiara, it's over-used. But the emerald necklace and earrings are just gorgeous and I always enjoy seeing those emeralds.

The cameo hasn't been seen since Victoria's wedding and was so delighted that it finally came out of the vault again. I'm a bit bored by the nine prongs tiara, it's over-used. But the emerald necklace and earrings are just gorgeous and I always enjoy seeing those emeralds.

I am a big fan of the emeralds, and always feel that Silvia, and now Victoria, do not use it enough. Good to also see that a pair of earrings has also been created now. All that remains is that an emerald and diamond tiara is acquired at some stage to complete a married parure.

I wish that the cameo was just reserved for use by the queen only as its so regal.

I wish that the cameo was just reserved for use by the queen only as its so regal.

I think in the current reign, it appears that the Cameo is either used by brides on their wedding day only, or the Queen.

I also like the emerald demi parure and yes it is apity is so seldom used. But then the swedish Royal ladies have quite a big collection to choose from. Would also like to see the processional necklace again it has also not been worn since several years.
Let's hope that the Queen will now use the Cameo tiara again in a more regular bais like she did before CP Victoria's Wedding. The sapphire tiara, the ine Pronge tiara and the Connaught tiara are beautifil but it get's boring when always the same tiaras are used.

I think in the current reign, it appears that the Cameo is either used by brides on their wedding day only, or the Queen.

Yes since the Wedding of the King and Queen the only other person aside from the Queen to wear it was CP Victoria on her Wedding Day,
But then she was the first Queen to wear it since Queen Josefina.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom