Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Godiva! :flowers: I loved these hoops from the beginning and now I see the necklace looks interesting too.

Thanks Godiva for posting that great photo of Rania. I love that necklace - the little stone/gems are really pretty and it goes nicely with those great earrings. I think the earrings are old, but the necklace looks new to me.

No necklace is old as well. Queen Rania has worn it many times.

No necklace is old as well. Queen Rania has worn it many times.
The 1st time that she used this necklace was in September 2008.

Beautiful pieces all of them! I liked the ring on the left a lot.

I really like the gold bracelet/cuff. The gold looks great against her skin and is a nice compliment to the white dress. Pretty earrings and rings too.

I don't think I like these earrings, though Rania combined them perfectly with both outfits.

Wow! I'm lovin it! Just wish we could see a close up of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like these earrings. Is this a pin or a brooch on her hair?

I love the diamond and pink sapphire? earrings with the fushia dress. The brooch in the hair is always one of my favorite things. Queen Rania has a very large collection of jewels but she keeps it very understated, which is very frustrating for us jewelry lovers as we would love to see her all glitzed up!! LOL It also keeps the inventory a mystery....

The H. Stern ring is beautiful. I also like her bracelets (April 20).

Perhaps brooch she has used before brooches in hair.
There is actually a comb converter that allows you to convert the brooch to a comb, which makes it easy.

Diamond earrings

May 10, 2010

[DNF] Fotoarchief Denieuwsfoto

(pic from PPE Agency)

I don't know if they are old or new, I see them for first time. They are flowerlike I think and they certainly have big size.

hey i am new and I don't know much about the jordain royals but why doesn't she have that many tiarras?

She has a couple. You might browse through the "Tiaras" thread.

Jordan's queens usually do not have more tiaras.

I liked the overall look that day. And the gold pendant and earrings are both great choices!

Back
Top Bottom