Queen Rania Jewellery 3: November 2009- Nov. 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: The turquoise drop earrings are so beautiful, I agree.

Noor I was the person who got for 1st time the info about this piece: it´s a bracelet by Boucheron. Rania bought it in 2008.:flowers:

Thank you for refreshing my memory, I got it all wrong (as usual)! :flowers:

:previous: The turquoise drop earrings are so beautiful, I agree.
Thank you for refreshing my memory, I got it all wrong (as usual)! :flowers:

Welcome:flowers: The earrings are old Queen bougth them in 2008
Stephen Webster´s earrings
Bergdorf Goodman

The new watch is neither of these. This one is yellow gold, here's the pic you posted at Rania's fashion thread, Salma:

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image :flowers:
The new earrings are quite nice. ;)

I know that LV´s watch is old this is the new watch with diamonds:

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Elena Carrera´s earrings are beautiful.

I’m Glad You Like Them life84 :flowers: I Like Second One The Most :flowers:
Very Nice Earing I Like Them Simple & Elegant , Thank you Salma :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
The Earing Very Normal , Something Not Special at all , But It’S Looks Nice On Her , Thank You For Posting Salma

eh, they look simple but surely expensive.

Nice Pictures , I Like The grey Pearl Earing Nice , Thanx For Posting Salma

Ooh Very Nice Combination , I Like The Most Louis Vuitton One Or Most Of Them are Nice , Thank You For Posting Salma .

Great job, as always! :flowers: I never realized Rania has worn so many watches and I have never been a huge fan of her watches, but I like the one she wore recently (9th picture). ;)

My gosh, does she love watches that much??? this is insane to have all these watches and they are probably expensive and for sure she does not repeat wearing one.... Nice ones but too much for Rania....

My gosh, does she love watches that much??? this is insane to have all these watches and they are probably expensive and for sure she does not repeat wearing one.... Nice ones but too much for Rania....
Life she repeats many watches in special n2 and the Louis Vuitton
Yes a few of them are very expensive:

LV´s watch
http://i29.tinypic.com/vdmh5g.jpg
Cartier´s watch (and the blue ostrich strap)
http://i29.tinypic.com/5vrkav.jpg
Breitling Starliner watch
http://i26.tinypic.com/2hq3t74.jpg
Franck Muller
http://i32.tinypic.com/2uyojdd.jpg
Reine de Napls: Breguet´s watch
http://i31.tinypic.com/2qwzyxg.jpg

You can see the prizes on Google

Great job, as always! :flowers: I never realized Rania has worn so many watches and I have never been a huge fan of her watches, but I like the one she wore recently (9th picture). ;)
No the n9 is old and this watch isn´t the new:flowers: Thw watch n9 is this
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020111P13335602871805910
She can wear the strap brown or white

Last edited:
Until now Salma , very nice work dear ! , most watch I like is Berguet's watch
:lol: I think she love wear watches with low price :ermm:

Until now Salma , very nice work dear ! :flowers: , most watch I like is Berguet's watch :D

You´ve a good taste it´s the most expensive of Rania´s watches (26.000$:lol:) although she has only wear it in two times.

Low price???...26.000$ for a watch is a low price for you???

She basically wears the same style of watchs, with diamonds around, I don't like that style of watchs. It's ok to have one of this style, but dozens in the same style, please no!!!... I like the LV one though...You can have very classy watchs like Mary's one, the gold "tank française" of Cartier, it costs only 15.000 €, it's the most beautiful women's watch imo, and it's a must have for the women who can offer it. If she likes diamonds on her watches, Cartier and Rolex make some very nice ones, and they cost less than 20.000$.

La Cote des Montres : La Cote des Montres : Prix du neuf et tarif de la montre Cartier - Montres Tank - Tank Franaise - Petit Modle - W50002N2
La Cote des Montres : Le portail des montres de prestige

Yes :lol:

Other prices: Franck Muller Long Island´s watch 16.000$, Louis Vuitton 3.500$, Breitling Starliner12.000$.

I´ve found other watch: Jaeger-LeCoultre 300$
Image Upper.com - View Photo

All royals have very expensive watches

300$ for the Jaeger-LeCoultre chronograph that Rania is wearing??? That must be a joke :D, I wonder where did you find that info, it must be a cheap duplicata.
The best price of the one Rania is wearing is 18.000 € ==> 24.000 $
La Cote des Montres : La Cote des Montres : Prix du neuf et tarif de la montre Jaeger-LeCoultre - Master Compressor - Q1712440
All royals have very expensive watches
Yes all royals have very expensive watchs, we don't expect to see them wearing cheap watchs, but Rania has too much expensive watches, lot of them with the same style, and as somebody pointed before, even that, nobody noticed someday one of them.

I had not realized that Queen Rania had such a vast watch collection. Thank you for enlightening me, I really love the Cartier styles!!!

300$ for the Jaeger-LeCoultre chronograph that Rania is wearing??? That must be a joke :D, I wonder where did you find that info, it must be a cheap duplicata.

Yes all royals have very expensive watchs, we don't expect to see them wearing cheap watchs, but Rania has too much expensive watches, lot of them with the same style, and as somebody pointed before, even that, nobody noticed someday one of them.

Sorry sure I copied bad info from google, this happen when you write quickly:lol:

If we search the watches of other royals sure we find the same: many similar watches and very expensive. Also Rania and other female royals buy many similar dresses.

She basically wears the same style of watchs, with diamonds around, I don't like that style of watchs. It's ok to have one of this style, but dozens in the same style, please no!!!... I like the LV one though...You can have very classy watchs like Mary's one, the gold "tank française" of Cartier, it costs only 15.000 €, it's the most beautiful women's watch imo, and it's a must have for the women who can offer it. If she likes diamonds on her watches, Cartier and Rolex make some very nice ones, and they cost less than 20.000$.
Sephora she also has the Cartier yellow gold tank watch:flowers:

Last edited:
I had not realized that Queen Rania had such a vast watch collection. Thank you for enlightening me, I really love the Cartier styles!!!
Thank you Patra:flowers: and I only find some of them not all. Princess Haya has the Cartier watch

Sorry sure I copied bad info from google, this happen when you write quickly:lol:

If we search the watches of other royals sure we find the same: many similar watches and very expensive. Also Rania and other female royals buy many similar dresses.

To me, it's not a good idea to have similar dresses or watchs, I am not talking only of Rania but about others also...but since it's her thread here, I am talking about her, also I never had the feeling when it comes to her watchs that she has any signifient one, even if she have a huge collection of very expensive ones. Among all royal women, I noticed only the Cartier of Princess Mary, and the Rolex of Princess Mathilde. They both look great when they wear them, and they barely change with 3 or 4 others.

Sephora she also has the Cartier yellow gold tank watch:flowers:
Are you sure? I never noticed it, can you post a picture of it?

Among all royal women, I noticed only the Cartier of Princess Mary, and the Rolex of Princess Mathilde. They both look great when they wear them, and they barely change with 3 or 4 others.

I think the same I said many times that I do not understand why she or other queen or princess have similar dresses or jewels. Well if you see Mathilde, Mary, Maxima... watches and search the designer sure we will find the same than Rania.

Are you sure? I never noticed it, can you post a picture of it?
100% as I wrote I have not posted all her watches. I will search a picture.

Last edited:
Very Nice Watch , I Like it Very Much , Thank you for posting Salma :flowers:

Much more elegant than the rest watches she owns. Brown leather and yellow gold is a nice combination! :flowers:

I not like the watch at all ! :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom