Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What can I say? She's wonderful, she's elegant, she's beautiful...

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the only tiara I didn't like at all.But the earrings are perfect!

What evidence do we have that the tiara worn in the Netherlands belongs to Rania/Jordan? How do we know it isn't another borrow like the Boucheron emerald ivy tiara?

I do hope that the royal family does own this tiara. It would be a lovely addition to the queen's jewels, and perfect for an arab sovereign's wife. I'd also like to see Rania try wearing it a few different ways...she could make it look much better than the first time. ;-)

She was beautiful only I didn´t like her hair during dinner.

I find this tiara extremely beautiful and subtle like Rania's face, marvellous , I also like ivy tiara the same. I prefer Rania without tiara but if it is necessary to wear these two tiaras are supreme. She has so subtle face features, she is like a fairy

thanks queenofthelight, they are very nice

Thank you for all the wonderful photos. She has so many earrings!! I still cannot get over the emerald ivy Boucheron tiara. SO beautiful on her. The King should have bought it for her!!!! Her hair and skin are perfect for it, I can't imagine anyone else wearing it. (except me, hehe)

Nice pictures!I liked both pairs of earrings,but the first pair looks better on her!!

Very nice earing,thank u:flowers:

And an incredibly beautiful Queen!!This tiara is perfect for her!I hope she wears it often.

I don´t know Iakynthi now Haya has this tiara and Rania don´t wear it since 2000. I like the rubies and diamond brooch that she wore during this dinner.

Haya owns the tiara?Really?Oh,I have a lot to learn about this stuff.I don't even understant it:are there any rules?For example,is the eldest royal woman or man allowed to say who takes what?Who can decide about these things?

I don´t know but this Cartier tiara was a gift to Queen Alia. King Hussein bought the tiara for her. And after Alia´s death the owner of tiara is Haya.

When Rania became Queen she had no tiara of her own, so for many of the early visits, portraits etc Haya lent the tiara she had inherited from her mother to Rania.

Rania later purchased one of her own, the small diamond tiara that converts into a necklace.

Thank you both for the info!!I still can't believe that a Queen owns just a small tiara and nothing else and above all these,she needed to borrow tiaras at her early years.I mean,Rania spends so much money on clothes.She should have at least 2 tiaras,in my opinion,that would have historical significance,so that her daughters could inherit them.And a third perhaps for her first son's wife.He's gonna be a King one day,right?

She has now two tiaras: diamond tiara and the "arabic" tiara. I donñt know why during first years she don´t wear Muna´s tiaras.

Good for her!She's gonna need more for her daughters-in-law,after all ;) :)

Thank´s Queenofthelight.
I love the second earrings.

She should have at least 2 tiaras,in my opinion,that would have historical significance,so that her daughters could inherit them.And a third perhaps for her first son's wife.He's gonna be a King one day,right?
By your method you have diminished the royal collection by two thirds in one hit: two historical tiaras go to the daughters and the new Queen is left with just the one.
Tiaras of "historical significance" aren't that easy to come by but are very easily dispersed and lost forever.
The sorry history of the jewels of the Belgian Royal Family provides an object lesson in this folly.

I love this earrings. They're lovely.:flowers:

Very beautiful earrings! Congratulations, Salma! Really beautiful jewells, I have never seen them.

To Warren:Am I the Exterminator III or what? :cool:
By the way,the diamond earrings are gorgeous :flowers:

Thanks Salma. I like this tiara, a very good choice for an Arab queen.
But she should wear it in the future with another hair-do.

You´re welcome Veram.:flowers: I agree with you, I don´t like her hairstyle in Netherlands.

They are lovely!!Salma,you said Rania borrowed them:do you know who owns them?Q.Noor perhaps?

Yes but I haven´t more info, only that Rania borrowed the earrings and a bracelet during this event (Versalles gala, 2002).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom