Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new earrings remind me of arabic writing, does anyone know who the designer is, by chance? I do like the dangle earrings you posted Jordan/Godiva. They look great with Q Rania's headband.

The necklace is beautiful, it looks like made of pearls and shells maybe. Me too I don't like the new earrings, at least they are unusual not another pair of classic diamond earrings.
Here a photo , originally posted by Jordan, with a close up of a pretty interesting pair of earrings : http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5008/news1232943.jpg

The colors of the stones are pretty,but I don't like their design.They have mixed too many materials,imo :ermm:

Beautiful collection,Maryamj!I liked the earrings in the 4th and 5th picture.They suit the Queen a lot!

Guys, pictures are fine as when it comes to jewellery, seeing is much better than description. However, undated and uncaptioned picture links aren't that helpful. Members would like to know if they are recent or old pictures, and if possible the date and the event. If they are older pictures, there is a good chance they have already been posted.

Unlike some other websites, TRF threads do not disappear after a relatively short time. As time passes our threads become valuable resource libraries which is why it is not only helpful but important for as much information as possible to be given for each picture link. It is good posting etiquette and it saves members from having to ask.

As long as the old picture links don't become invalid there is no point in the repetitive posting of links to pics which already appear in these threads. Members with an interest will browse a thread from page 1. It's not as if no-one looks back beyond the previous page.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation in making the jewels threads as accurate, detailed and informative as possible.

Warren
Royal Jewels moderator

Thank´s melina; I hope she wear it again and see a better pic.

I haven't seen them before,so I'm impressed!Their design is very interesting and rare.

Stunning earrings on Q Rania- I love them!

These earrings are so pretty, but Queen Rania? GORGEOUS!!

Beautiful pieces!Gold suits Q.Rania a lot.She's always tanned,so golden jewels look much better on her.

Are old Dazzling she wore same earrings before.

These earrings are old. She wore them since 2005.

During this trip she wore old jewellery except her new bracelets (gold and diamond bracelets)

yes i too notice most of her jewels during this trip are repeated.
i think she need some heavy jewels QRania,her collections is quit nice but she need some amazing pieces her jewelery during the gala dinners was abit disappointing IMO.

Well in this royal family all ladies wear, usually, little pieces of jewellery.

Simple and beautiful earrings,you can wear them all day long.Nice choice!

They're really lovely, tiny but cute. Dangly earrings look quite nice on Rania IMO.

Well in this royal family all ladies wear, usually, little pieces of jewellery.
Personally I prefer the smaller pieces. Some of the other royals wear very excessive, ostentatious pieces imo.

Is this a new photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom