Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Rania seems to get alot of new real jewels. I think her husband must be smitten with her beauty and buy her lots.hehe Good for her! She always keeps it understated. Love these diamond earrings worn on the 22nd. Thanks Salma!

Welcome rubies! The new ring(gold and diamonds) is too nice. She has similar earrings.

The ring looks very impressive - I wish I had a similar one....:ROFLMAO:
And the new earrings are worth attention too - althgough both pairs are nice I prefer Rania wearing long ones rather than circle-shaped earrings,...
Thanks for posting them, salma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing Queen Rania's jewellery.
Each time I find something special, especially Rania's earrings.
The last two pairs of the earrings are unforgettable!

Thanks for the big picture!I first thought there was a red stone or enamel on these earrings,but it's just a design made of gold.Really unique!Still like them.

I'm new to the forum and I'm sorry if I'm kind of off topic, but I'm wondering exactley how many tiaras does Queen Rania currently own?

Welcome Ariana. Queen Rania has three tiaras but she wore during these years as Queen five tiaras.

Sept.25, 2009 Queen wore same new diamond earrings that she wore during ABC interview
http://i36.tinypic.com/10fqck2.jpg

Fantastic diamond earrings!Thanks for sharing them,Salma!

She has many diamond earrings.

She has many diamond earrings.

HA!I'm not surprised at all.The Jordanian Royal family must be one of the richest,right?The good thing about Q.Rania is that she knows about combinations,she really manages to keep a good balance between her fashionable clothes & her jewels.This is what I admire the most :flowers:

I don´t know if they have many money. Althought Rania, Noor and other members have many jewells they usually but little pieces.

I think that QRania always exercises restraint in her jewelry (and fashion for that matter). Typically there are tiny details easily overlooked at first glance. IMO larger, bolder choices may suit her better. That swan neck is screaming for some mass of sparkle, wherever the occasion permits. Perhaps it is a cultural thing to wear smaller, more intercate jewelry pieces? I say, show is some bigger bling!!!

Usually arab females like big jewellery. I think Rania has good taste to buy jewells.

Usually arab females like big jewellery. I think Rania has good taste to buy jewells.
Me too. I prefer her more understated and simple choices when it comes to her jewellery. Her new gold earrings which are almost like a spider's web are a great example of unique and unusual jewellery.

i love her watch any one know the brand and the price thanks

Lovely earrings!They suit Q.Rania a lot!Thanks for sharing it,Salma!

These diamond earrings are wonderful,she should wear them more often!!
I'm sorry I couldn't see that necklace clearly.

Thank you for posting the above necklace again,Salma!It's very beautiful indeed!

The necklace is beautiful, it looks like made of pearls and shells maybe. Me too I don't like the new earrings, at least they are unusual not another pair of classic diamond earrings.
Here a photo , originally posted by Jordan, with a close up of a pretty interesting pair of earrings : http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/5008/news1232943.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom