Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see them, you are right, but from the little I can see they must be the same, but I believe you, yes, why not? You know if you say so.

So they are amethyst, they are beautiful also. Amethyst, so their color is deep green, no? I thought they were black stones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has Rania worn the gorgeous diamond necklace that she wore to the Spanish wedding ever again? That is one nice necklace. That outfit and jewels is one of my all time favorate looks of hers!

The above earrings look retro.I can't say I'm too fond of them and I don't reject them either.I wish the amethysts could be brighter!

Amethysts are purple stones,from very bright to very dark purple.They are neither green nor black.

They both look lovely.Long earrings suit Rania a lot.

it's nice to see these earrings i again,i remember seen them during the Pope visit to Jordan.

This necklace looks cheap to me.I'm not impressed at all.I mean,any woman can have something like that.Is there any info about its materials?

I think I like the earrings,they are classic and appropriate for daytime events.

Here is a perfect combination of the gold earrings and this outfit.
Rania and these earrings are associated with Cleopatra.

I love both the earrings and the ring,she should add more color to this outfit.

Beautiful earrings!Q.Rania looks stunning once again.

No Melina these earrings aren´t Cartier Orchids (you can see nice details in previous posts).

Seems to be a new one, Rania likes this kind of necklace, she has many with this design, I wish we could see it in close up, thanks a lot Salma, you refer to any jewellery which Rania wears so anybody can find in this thread almost the most of the jewells she wears. Thanks.

:previous: lovely earrings,these are the same she wore in the evening at the reception with Bono?

I think no Lilo but we need see better pic. She wore too new necklace.

Wonderful jewels!Thanks for the Camelia ring,Salma!It's really beautiful and so are the earrings.

Brand of Queen Rania's recent earrings and necklace?

Queen Rania of Jordan Talks to Diane Sawyer - ABC News

Does anyone know the brand of earrings and necklace that the Queen is wearing for her interview with Diane Sawyer on Good Morning America from Sept. 23, 2009 (shown in the link above)? They're daytime casual but cute nevertheless.

Thanks,
-Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom