Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is some ring!

Well,that ring with Rania's name is a little bit tacky,imo.But the other gold rings are beautiful.Simple,but elegant.

Thanks Salma, never mind.

A Queen Rania's favorite jewellery designer was Fabio Salini as it is said in this article in italian language :
Fabio Salini - 2

Maybe the necklace in the photo is created by Fabio Salini. Fabio Salini designed jewellery for Cartier and Bulgari before. Also the multicolored heart shaped earrings which Queen Rania wore in Spanish Wedding may be by Fabio Salini.

Godiva the necklace and earrings in the pic are by Fabio. I don´t like them, and Rania only use them in this event.

Fabio must be...fabulous!Great job!

They seemed Cartier to me,as well as the necklace,so if Fabio has worked for them,it's possible.

And the earrings at Spanish wedding ? Are also by Fabio Salini?
I mean this pair of earrings : http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4182/52116893.jpg

I´m not sure.
Fabio Salini - 2

did not like them and the make up and hair too
Same me I dont like the dress too but is better that black dress that she wore in other visit to Italy.

Today Queen wear gold bracelet (the same we saw last year during summer holidays) and gold earrings:
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8662/000pyn.jpg

Hi Salma. thank you for posting that picture of Q. Rania today. Do you know who designed that beautiful gold bracelet she wore with that yellow blouse and white pants? It is so beautiful. I love the design. Any information you have I would appreciate. Thank you.

You´re welcome Quathae! I´m sorry I don´t know who is the designer.

It looks like retro,I like it a lot.

I thought these earings were very pretty, I liked the differnt colors. Looked nicer colored than being just white diamonds.

Yes, they are beautiful. I found a link but the site is not readable, only there is the photo of Queen Rania wearing these earrings and the name Fabio Salini can be readen, this link :
ç*宝设计师:约旦王后rania是我的缪斯 - 时尚女博客 - - 美丽家族
So I am wondering if these beautiful earrings are by Salini.

I love these earrings,Salma!They don't seem too long,are they?

They must be the same. Nice earrings although they are too big , but she likes impressive earrings in some occasions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that watch very much,I think I've heard of Frank Muller before.
The golden earrings are very impressive,they suit her a lot.

They are beautiful, I love them all
So the earrings are old piece, I was sure they were new ones, they look like traditional design earrings like the Conavle earrings she used to wear so much.
About the pendant : QRania seems to like a lot this kind of rather big pendants and wears them with a simple leather cord, she has many similar. In the photos she wears the brown scarf around her neck and the pendant cannot be seen.

It's a nice pendant.I didn't like her colorful bracelets,though.Too childish,imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom