Queen Rania Jewellery 2: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I meant other necklace (I will upload pic later) I dont remember the necklace that you say:rolleyes:.

Yes I saw this ring first time when she was in USA and again during WEF.

New earrings, May 25, 2009
http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2382/news111164.jpg

I mean this round, rather oval necklace or pendant : http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6240/19016i.jpg (Petra News Agency). It reminds me of Gurhan style because he uses blackened silver and gold in his collections.
About the ring, I saw the photo you posted before, I know what ring you mean but I don't have seen a close up to see the pink stones.

New earrings are beautiful, it must be some big crystal clear stone. They resembles to a pair of H. Stern earrings I had seen but they are not the same.

Thank´s Godiva then we were talking about same necklace; I think it´s by Gurhan too.
I´ll try upload ring´s close-up if you want see it.
The necklace that she wore yesterday remember me other necklace that she wore in China.

I agree : I liked everything of May 25th, the earrings, the necklace with something like silver coins if I understood well and of course the belt.

:previous: Brooch is too small you hardlly notice it:),it's cute though,i like the most her earrings here simple and pretty.

:previous:Yes, very little brooch but beautiful, I was wondering if this was a brooch or something else. On the other hand this little brooch is made of yellow gold but the earrings - by the way magnificent earrings - are made of white gold, so they don't match though I think that these ''rules'' in fashion don't rule any more, maybe that's why we see QRania to wear grey with white and brown in her clothes.

Monic in previuos thread you can see some close ups of these jewells.

Does anyone know who the designer is from the 3rd pic? the flower button earring? Love them!! Great pics!

I knew she´d wear a tiara, as one would expect her to at such an anniversary, I just thought that she might wear her Arabic inscription tiara.

i also think her Arabic inscription tiara would be good idea especially with a shush dress.
any close up to the earrings and the belt?although i don't think it's necessary i think i like her belt.

I think this tiara is better because is little.

I like Queen Rania's tiara because of simple, yet elegant design.

That is a very tiny tiara. Thought she might have worn something more special for such an occasion.

Last edited by a moderator:
This little tiara is beautiful and also the new earrings. Salma, your avatar is great ! What is this photo? QRania wears the well known Dior dress in purple?

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO the tiara works well with Q. Rania's loose hairstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom