Queen Rania Jewellery 1 (Oct 2003-Oct 2008)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josefine

Majesty
Country
Sweden
1.10 June 1993

2.November 13, 2002

3.October 20, 1999

4.November 8, 2001

5.November 6, 2001

6.INVESTITURE OF KING ABDULLAH OF JORDAN IN AMMAN.
June 9, 1999

7.January 30, 2000

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,077
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 766
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6,412
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4,255
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5,124
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 1,500
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 931
Last edited by a moderator:
1.January 23, 2001

2.what kind of necklace is this

3.October 2003

-----

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 840
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 15,997
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2,299
1.rania´s tiara

2.official portrait

3.new tiara

Attachments

• spaingala06.jpg
    spaingala06.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,795
  • THE_KING_AND_QUEEN.jpg
    THE_KING_AND_QUEEN.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 2,654
  • tiara_pic.jpg
    tiara_pic.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 4,165
she so beautiful Queen and she so young Queen im not sure what old she is!

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981@Oct 12th, 2003 - 11:19 am
she so beautiful Queen and she so young Queen im not sure what old she is!

Sara Boyce
she is now 33 years old (30-08-1970 ) ;)

yes indeed she is very beautifull.

love laila

Courtesy of ~*~Humera~*~

Attachments

• 3269.jpg
    3269.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 869
karolinabraganza I HAVE TO CONFESS THAT I CAN SEE YOUR PICS.
:( :flower:

Attachments

• MICAS.jpg
    MICAS.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 634
:lol:

Attachments

• MICAS1.jpg
    MICAS1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 554
Must say, I like the fact you can see Rania's earrings. They're delicate looking (normally) but they don't hide since they're normally danglely.

Other pair of earrings. :lol:
karolinabraganza why i can see your pics? Sme1 see them? I don't now if is just my probleme. :( :( :unsure:

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaa.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 629
A thought just occured to me.... Queen Rania always borrows Princess Haya's tiara (the one she inherited from her Mother). I would think that Princess Haya would take it with her to Dubai, so would that mean that Queen Rania would have to buy her own tiara? A Queen certainly needs one, but i doubt her reputation would improve much if she went tiara shopping.... any thoughts?

she has a emerald tiara (it's imo not very good looking) and a necklace that converts to a tiara (diamond). It's not quite as impressive as Haya's, but it's not bad.

Abdullah's mother has 1.
Queen Noor 3
The late king's sisters have at least 1 each.

So, either Rania needs to buy a new one/recieve on as a gift or not invite members of the family then borrow theirs! (I'm sure that'd go over real well though).

Don't these tiaras belong to the Jordanian Treasury? And if yes, then can Princess Haya take them out of the country?

Nope, the tiaras belong to whomever owns/inherited it.
So Haya has hers, and the 2 posted of Rania are her's.
Princess Muna has her 1, Queen Noor her 3, and at least 1 per sister of the late King Hussein, and at least 1 for his brother's wife.

Originally posted by Fireweaver@Apr 19th, 2004 - 8:48 pm
Princess Muna has her 1
Perhaps when travelling abroad Rania will borrow her mother-in-law's tiara

I wonder if the Queen Rania's emerald tiara is her property or just a loan from the jeweller... Because it is still shown on the Boucheron website www.boucheron.com on the Not Bourgeois menu.

In my opinion this tiara is very exciting and it suits the Queen making her look like a forest fairy. And it is one of the few truly modern tiaras and very fashionable at the moment because it combines two now so popular things together, the black gold and the coloured stones i.e. emeralds. All the tiaras does not have to be so bling-bling. ;).

Originally posted by Mia@Apr 21st, 2004 - 3:39 am
I wonder if the Queen Rania's emerald tiara is her property or just a loan... Because it is still shown on the Boucheron website www.boucheron.com on the Not Bourgeois menu.

In my opinion this tiara is very exciting and it suits the Queen making her look like a forest fairy. On the other hand the tiara is modern and it combines two now so popular things together, the black gold and the coloured stones i.e. emeralds. All the tiaras does not have to be so bling-bling. ;).
It could actually be hers. The house may still be using it on the site as a means of advertising. I haven't had time to take a look at the site, but it is a fact that this is where the tiara was purchased?

I like Rania's emerald tiara. The only problem that I see with it is that it may not be able to be worn very often because of the high concentration of emeralds. It will have to paired very well with outfits.

I don't particularly care for the other that she has been photographed in recently that is comprised mostly of leaves. It is a bit too dark for my taste. Rania's hair is already dark and I don't think that a tiara so dark really suits her well. But, she doesn't look awful wearing it.

I personally love emeralds, and Rania wears the "tiara" so beautifully. I have to agree with whoever said she looks like a "forest fairy" while wearing it. :p

Originally posted by Jacqueline@Apr 23rd, 2004 - 3:46 pm
It could actually be hers. The house may still be using it on the site as a means of advertising. I haven't had time to take a look at the site, but it is a fact that this is where the tiara was purchased?
According to September's Vanity Fair (the "Royalty Issue"), the tiara was made by Boucheron.

Well, if it is shown on the Boucheron website there shouldn't be any doubts of the maker... :innocent:

BTW, also the honeycomb tiara of the late Queen mother is also shown on the Boucheron website in the history section.

Well is very known that Haya took over her Mother Queen ALia Tiarar and the rest of her Jewellery. When Rania became a queen P, Haya and for the bad econmical circmstances at that time she offered her own Tiarar to the new Queen Rania.

All the jordanin know this and they highly apprecite theri P. Haya act.

At that time they said that P. Haya gave it as a present for a sister in law and the coming queen.

I'm not sure but I will re-check...as far as I remember evan Haya herself meniotend this somewhere.

It was a nboel act from her side as the econmy in Jordan wasn't the best at that time, so such a present saved some budget.

Haya loaned it to Rania, and Rania now has her own tiara. The first time she wore it was during a state visit to England.

At the gala dinner for Felipe and Letizia on May 21, 2004

Photo

A nice close up from 2 earrings

Attachments

• A.JPG
    A.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 549
  • B.JPG
    B.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 504
God pics from some jewels!

Attachments